• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes

holy shit he just showed more intensity in a 40 second video than the last 2 coaching disasters displayed in the last GD decade.

gZEvAl.gif

Probably the greatest thing I have seen in 10 years of following Wake basketball. I think we all feel this way and also want to throw off these stupid masks.

Anybody know his record against any current ACC coaches?

He is literally exactly what we needed right now. I'm thrilled with this hire.

I really want the hoops team to make the little ball go in the basket a lot. And I also really want to watch all of you completely lose your sense of perspective and demand this dude is fired in about three/four years when no banners have been hung. It's a real dilemma I'm having.

I really want the hoops team to make the little ball go in the basket a lot. And I also really want to watch all of you completely lose your sense of perspective and demand this dude is fired in about three/four years when no banners have been hung. It's a real dilemma I'm having.

neg rep this person

You should be permabanned for this. Horrible, horrible post.

Jesus. The best thing to happen to Wake Forest basketball in a LONG ASS TIME happened today, dude.

Willis perfecting the "Hey everybody look at me I'm a giant douche!!!" routine

He is literally exactly what we needed right now. I'm thrilled with this hire.

Yeah, as great as Matta would'be been, with his health I just don't he'd have the energy or the hunger. Forbes has got the energy and hunger I think.

Back