• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes

gZEvAl.gif

OMG how dare Steve Forbes act such a way... LOL I bet WFU22FAN is about to have a heart attack. He was totally against hiring Steve Forbes based on his character. Whoever you are WFU22Fan make sure you don't go to another game because he doesn't meet your "Wake Forest Standards"..
Exited for the new start to Demon Deacon basketball...
PS: Whats up Freeman...

FWIW

Manning has less ACC wins in 6 years than Forbes has in total losses over 5 years... Manning had 30 ACC wins and Forbes only had 43 total losses...

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/S3louNiq0UA

Found this ESPN interview with Forbes in February quite interesting. Before all hell broke loose, ETSU could have possibly been the first at-large team selected to the dance in the history of the SoCon.

Also love this guy's engaging personality.

https://youtu.be/S3louNiq0UA

Found this ESPN interview with Forbes in February quite interesting. Before all hell broke loose, ETSU could have possibly been the first at-large team selected to the dance in the history of the SoCon.

Also love this guy's engaging personality.

I watched this today at work.. Awesome personality for sure. I think we've found us a winner. I do hope that Sarr stays with us..

OMG how dare Steve Forbes act such a way... LOL I bet WFU22FAN is about to have a heart attack. He was totally against hiring Steve Forbes based on his character. Whoever you are WFU22Fan make sure you don't go to another game because he doesn't meet your "Wake Forest Standards"..

1)never attacked his character 2) preferred Miller and Kelsey 3)I’m fine with the hire. I’m learning more about Forbes and like what I’m reading and hearing 4)I’m a double deacon and lifetime WF fan. I’ll be going to the games again after a 2 year absence.

John is in Myrtle Beach these days. Waiting on the beaches to open. And hopefully fucking himself down there all of next season.

1)never attacked his character 2) preferred Miller and Kelsey 3)I’m fine with the hire. I’m learning more about Forbes and like what I’m reading and hearing 4)I’m a double deacon and lifetime WF fan. I’ll be going to the games again after a 2 year absence.

AWESOME... Glad it to hear man... Hell Yea and tickled to death for us and hope and pray we're relevant again..

You only need to put some glasses on Stone Cold.

This video may come back to bite him 1) graduate students 2) win championships. No wake coach has done this in almost fifteen years. Currie setting up Forbes for over committing and under delivering. Also interesting no one on the hiring committee had any basketball expertise/ experience.

Last edited:
Currie on XM, no details on buyout other than “don’t believe everything you see in the news” BUT he did said that Forbes and his assistants checked into their hotel today and then saw the practice facility and plan to stay at the practice facility tonight.

I love him.

Wow! That is cool. Talk about swanky eh? This place has accommodations for sleep overs like the Crow's Nest at August??

Hard not to LOVE Steve Forbes with reckless abandon already!!

Currie on XM, no details on buyout other than “don’t believe everything you see in the news” BUT he did said that Forbes and his assistants checked into their hotel today and then saw the practice facility and plan to stay at the practice facility tonight.

I love him.

New Coach and staff already getting to work! Love the energy and enthusiasm.

Wow! That is cool. Talk about swanky eh? This place has accommodations for sleep overs like the Crow's Nest at August??

Hard not to LOVE Steve Forbes with reckless abandon already!!

Still need confirmation on this one. Where the hell are they sleeping? I envision a tent with a few sleeping bags at half court under the banners.

I like that Currie is fully owning the hire and aiming for big things. Next year might still be tough, but hard to look at this guy's record and not think he'll be successful.

Back