• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Students, go talk to Hatch today

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
WakeForestUniversity ‏@WakeForest1834
.@PresidentHatch is hosting Office Hours for students today from 3:30-4:30 pm. If you'd like to stop by, email struglka@wfu.edu.

Seriously, this is a great way to voice your concerns with athletics (or other stuff if you have problems with other WF things). Use this opportunity if you have something to tell the admin. Obviously not a huge sway when compared to donors/BOT but you'd be surprised how much admins listen to students requests and try to follow through on worthwhile ones.

Students: Reserve an appointment

Board members within a 2 hour drive of Winston: Show up in mass to fill the appointment

lol at this

yeah, im sure a bunch of 19-20 yr olds are going to roll up and ask the President of the Univeristy if he's going to fire wellman/buzz/grobe

Considering it... I might just print out a bunch of the better posts about the dumpster fire and put them on his desk and leave.

Considering it... I might just print out a bunch of the better posts about the dumpster fire and put them on his desk and leave.

Make sure you include the threads for new possible coaches. Hell just take your laptop and sho him the forum.

lol at this

yeah, im sure a bunch of 19-20 yr olds are going to roll up and ask the President of the Univeristy if he's going to fire wellman/buzz/grobe
No but they can voice their frustrations with the programs. Like it or not, college athletics plays a large part in some/most students college lives. Voicing their displeasure can do no harm as long as they present it in a respectful manner. It's better than simply sitting by and hoping the big boosters do it on their own (even though they're the ones who will truly make the difference) as Hatch may see a correlation between poor athletics and not being as attractive of a university for students.

No but they can voice their frustrations with the programs. Like it or not, college athletics plays a large part in some/most students college lives. Voicing their displeasure can do no harm as long as they present it in a respectful manner. It's better than simply sitting by and hoping the big boosters do it on their own (even though they're the ones who will truly make the difference) as Hatch may see a correlation between poor athletics and not being as attractive of a university for students.

Exactly. I came here expecting a comeback in Basketball eventually (sort of naive on my part), and competitive ACC football. I'm getting neither, so I'm not satisfied with what the AD is doing. Its not what made my decision to attend, but its still important.

Yes, talk to hatch!

lost-hatch.jpg

I'm leaning towards talking to him.

You better sign up now. Just do it, he's a pretty cool guy. Let us know if you do.

Frankly, I would be interested to know if he's even aware of how much things suck right now.

Frankly, I would be interested to know if he's even aware of how much things suck right now.

Hatch couldn't be happier. Notre Dame is playing for the National Championship.

Then the students should take the time and tell him.

If they don't show up to games, why the hell would anyone think they will do this?

Well, if this thing gets cancelled, we know the press conference rumors are true.

Back