• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Troopers 2 Indiegogo campaign

Broken Lizard looks to crowdfunding.

Already 37% there in just 7 hours. I'm not a big fan of having movies made in this manner, but if it is the only way to make it happen, I'll kick in a few bucks.

These fuckers grossed $23MM on Super Troopers with a budget of $1.2MM

If you believe this crowd-sourcing is necessary for this project, I've got an assistant coach from the Memphis Grizzlies to sell you.

Kudos to Broken Lizard, though... the only thing better than free advertising is getting paid for advertising.

That's ridiculous. How about this? If the movie gets good reviews, I'll donate $10 to go see it.

That's ridiculous. How about this? If the movie gets good reviews, I'll donate $10 to go see it.

There are a lot of people, myself included, which would go to see it even if it got a zero on rotten tomatoes.

At least they are offering "perks" based on how much you donate. $150 donation gets you a DVD copy of the movie, an official poster, a pair of Aviators and a Super Trooper badge, a T-shirt and 'stache, a movie ticket from Fandango to see the movie when it comes out, and script access.

Back