• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse Question

WhatUTalkinBout Willis

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Right here, chained to this desk for eternity
I just have one question about the 'Cuse.

Do they have anybody who can catch Josh Harris? I think not. In fact, let's give them a 3 yard head start in the 100 and I'll wager Harris blows by them before the 80yd mark.

I'm really looking forward to watching this beast run around, over, and by lots of kids this year.

Do they have anybody who can catch Josh Harris? I think not. In fact, let's give them a 3 yard head start in the 100 and I'll wager Harris blows by them before the 80yd mark.

I'm really looking forward to watching this beast run around, over, and by lots of kids this year.

I think you are correct...he seems faster when the juices are flowing.

Hopefully we have some guys willing to gang tackle their "baby bus".

We know Josh can run...it all hinges on whether he can get any holes consistently.

I think it is pretty wild that Grobe thinks Orville could probably catch him. I'm not sure anybody else in the ACC could catch him but the Deacs 4th string TB "probably could"

Ok, let me share some insight: our entire O-line played hurt last season, unreported. Josh is going to run for 500 yards and 8 td's at Syracuse.

No offense to Syracuse, but watching him run away from the entire VT defense in stride last year says enough for me.

I think it is pretty wild that Grobe thinks Orville could probably catch him. I'm not sure anybody else in the ACC could catch him but the Deacs 4th string TB "probably could"

Hell yeah...some of our linemen are probably fast enough to play RB for other ACC teams.

3036839033_cf33ba1e81.jpg

No offense to Syracuse, but watching him run away from the entire VT defense in stride last year says enough for me.

that was awesome...he's got one youtube with some metal jam and it is a hair raiser.

Wow...insightful stuff.

It may be a "captain obvious" statement, but that is exactly what it boils down to. If our line can give him room to run, he'll have a great year, if not he won't. Plain and simple.

Yes wow Lec, that was a very simple, realistic, truthful statement without any overblown fluff, outlandish predictions, or lip chapping ass-kissing. I know that's a foreign language to you.

Yes wow Lec, that was a very simple, realistic, truthful statement without any overblown fluff, outlandish predictions, or lip chapping ass-kissing. I know that's a foreign language to you.

Hey kid you're a real pisser.

I don't know the answer to the question. I hate to interrupt a good pissing contest, but if someone does know please share it with us.

I don't know the answer to the question. I hate to interrupt a good pissing contest, but if someone does know please share it with us.

Just how is somebody supposed to know the answer to that? We won't know if/when he breaks one and has to be caught. I'm sure Syracuse has some guys, just like we do with comparable 40 times to Josh, but how is anyone supposed to be able to answer this question???

Just how is somebody supposed to know the answer to that? We won't know if/when he breaks one and has to be caught. I'm sure Syracuse has some guys, just like we do with comparable 40 times to Josh, but how is anyone supposed to be able to answer this question???

Maybe he was hoping someone from the syracuse fan base would come on the board and say, "no our DBs are a little slow" or say "yea we have a DB who ran track in HS and may have the footspeed to run him down". No need to bust on Deac76, just because Lectro has you riled up.

Maybe he was hoping someone from the syracuse fan base would come on the board and say, "no our DBs are a little slow" or say "yea we have a DB who ran track in HS and may have the footspeed to run him down". No need to bust on Deac76, just because Lectro has you riled up.

I'm not busting on him, but really how could that question possibly be answered? I don't think the original poster's intent was it to really be answered anyway, but more of a statement he doesn't believe they do. Put it this way, if Josh gets open turf I think we all like his chances. If I came off as being a smart-ass, I apologize. Believe me, Lectro is not worth getting riled up over.

Something I plan to be watching for is how Ri'Shard Anderson plays in this game. For those of you who aren't aware Ri'Shard was committed to us 2 years ago and we pulled his offer before NSD for some reason. I never heard a reason for that over on the politically correct boards so if anyone has the scoop it would be much appreciated.

Back