• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taj Boyd trying to sabotage our team and needs to mind his own business

"stumbled"? riiiiight. and you call him mike? that's cool. what does he call you?

Yeah I stumbled across it because someone tweeted about it. So what? I havent been to Mike's instagram in weeks. The guys dont really use first names on twitter, but I like to call them by name so they know i'm a regular guy and not some weird fan. I like people to call me Chad or double C usually.

I think he knows this.

_1279305990.jpg

Yeah I stumbled across it because someone tweeted about it. So what? I havent been to Mike's instagram in weeks. The guys dont really use first names on twitter, but I like to call them by name so they know i'm a regular guy and not some weird fan. I like people to call me Chad or double C usually.

calling him Mike, double C, makes you a weird fan

I'm pretty sure that you are, in fact, a wierd fan.

Double C....hahahaha

I like to call me G to the dizzle, dyk to the rizzle....

just so that it isn't awkward and they know I am a regular guy.

Everyone sees that we should stop the option nonsense.

I really wish Tahj didn't post that, we dont want our players to be questioning and doubting the coaching staff. We definitely need our best players like Mike and Josh Harris to be compny men because all the younger guys look up to them.

I really wish Tahj didn't post that, we dont want our players to be questioning and doubting the coaching staff. We definitely need our best players like Mike and Josh Harris to be compny men because all the younger guys look up to them.

nobody looks up to you, Double C

Boyd and Camp became pretty good friends during the high school combine/camp days. They have stayed in touch ever since and when not playing each other they root for each other...he would have thought someone with Camp's talent would be the focal point of the offense....

The other interesting poster is "youknow_1" that is Stephon Diggs..

The guys dont really use first names on twitter, but I like to call them by name so they know i'm a regular guy and not some weird fan. I like people to call me Chad or double C usually.

:golfclap:

please stfu for your own sake.

Back