• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Take [Redacted] back or Drop mens' hoops?

Keep [Redacted] or drop Men's basketball

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take [Redacted] back because he has to be fired sometime. I would prefer not to lose our basketball team forever.

Take [Redacted] back because he has to be fired sometime. I would prefer not to lose our basketball team forever.

Not forever, but a self-imposed temporary death penalty until Wellman retires or is committed to a mental institution.

I voted drop the program. But if physical removal became a viable option...

Mob.jpg

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’d rather lose the baby.”

Bz is a self-imposed death penalty.

I said this on another thread a while back, but the NCAA should hire [Redacted] after we terminate him. Basketball programs will inevitably commit violations. When the transgretions are severe, but do not quite warrant the death penalty, the punishment should be X number of years of [Redacted]. They can do so in the name of culture and cleaning up the program, however everyone will really know it will be a devastating program hit. Think of the torture on a school and fanbase knowing they have 3 years of [Redacted] coming.

If Bzdiklik is truly going to be coach for life, maybe a better option is to drop down to the Southern Conference where he could (possibly) compete.

If Bzdiklik is truly going to be coach for life, maybe a better option is to drop down to the Southern Conference where he could (possibly) compete.

Wouldn't work, then he would be recruiting at a D-II trying to compete in the Southern Conference, instead of recruiting at the Southern Conference level trying to compete in the ACC.

Back