• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tea Party = OWS?

robofap.gif

Nothing says we're part of the 99% like plotting to blow up a bridge that 99% of the population uses.

Ruh-Roh: George Romney and Saul Alinsky
By Charles P. Pierce
at 2:54PM

"I think you ought to listen to Alinsky," Romney told his reluctant white friends. "It seems to me that we are always talking to the same people. Maybe the time has come to hear new voices." Said an Episcopal bishop, "He made Alinsky sound like a Republican."
This was at the time of authentic social upheaval, and not the social upheaval that N. Leroy Gingrich sees in his dreams as he stands above it all in Sun God robes, dispatching the unwashed and ungrateful with the heat-rays of his mighty intellect, and that Papa Romney was right to suggest what he did. Saul Alinsky worked with the most trodden down of the downtrodden, and he taught a lot of other people how to do it to, and, together, they did more to uplift more Americans in reality than everything Newt Gingrich has done in his entire, grasping, grifting, staff-banging life."

OOPS direct Romney family ties to Saul Alinsky.

Not to the teachings of Alinsky, but directly to Alinsky.

I guess Mitt must be Alinskyite given that Mitt says his taught him so much about politics and life.

Ruh-Roh: George Romney and Saul Alinsky
By Charles P. Pierce
at 2:54PM

"I think you ought to listen to Alinsky," Romney told his reluctant white friends. "It seems to me that we are always talking to the same people. Maybe the time has come to hear new voices." Said an Episcopal bishop, "He made Alinsky sound like a Republican."
This was at the time of authentic social upheaval, and not the social upheaval that N. Leroy Gingrich sees in his dreams as he stands above it all in Sun God robes, dispatching the unwashed and ungrateful with the heat-rays of his mighty intellect, and that Papa Romney was right to suggest what he did. Saul Alinsky worked with the most trodden down of the downtrodden, and he taught a lot of other people how to do it to, and, together, they did more to uplift more Americans in reality than everything Newt Gingrich has done in his entire, grasping, grifting, staff-banging life."

OOPS direct Romney family ties to Saul Alinsky.

Not to the teachings of Alinsky, but directly to Alinsky.

I guess Mitt must be Alinskyite given that Mitt says his taught him so much about politics and life.

Your failure to condemn the terrorist plans is duly noted.

Jesus, what kind of idiot doesn't know that these guys need to put under the jail?

Back