• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Teams must beat the Wake Forests"

ironwill24

Reaction score
Was listening to 610 AM this morning in Charlotte and the host was talking about how ACC teams could go to a major bowl game. He mentioned that they cannot have any losses to the "Wake Forests" on their schedules. Someone save me from the embarrassment of having Wake as my alma matter.

Still a lot of time for golf on Saturdays before the weather turns.

Just stop caring. Believe me, you'll feel a lot better.

More evidence we are back to the Caldwell era.

More evidence we are back to the Caldwell era.

I always felt that Jim really tried hard to compete and win. Never felt he was "the guy" nor had the staff.

With this bunch, I'm not sure they even give a damn. Big difference, IMHO.

People said that crap even when we deserved respect, not surprised to hear it now.

They got a name for the winners in the world
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide,
I want a name when I lose.............

Caldwell never gave us an ACC title but having said that, the current state of the program is definitely on a par with the Caldwell days. Depressing. The addition of the option offense seems like an act of desperation to me.

Yep. 2006 was a long time ago. I started dating my wife 6 months before the 2006 season started. Now we've been married 5 years and have two kids. We have to stop acting like it's 2006.

Going to Disney World on Saturday, probably leaving around halftime. Only reason to stay at home would be Bama-TAMU.

Met a family in my new neighborhood who are Clemson/Panthers fans with boys near my sons' ages. They invited us over to watch the Panthers and grill on Sunday. May as well concentrate my disappointment into one day a week instead of two.

I'll be at the game Saturday. Year after year I move closer to the 50 yard line even without a PSL. I still love going to Wake games, just as I did in the Caldwell years. I just hope we either dump the option or somehow make it work. But if we don't start throwing the ball to Camp I'm going home and work on the short game.

Going to Disney World on Saturday, probably leaving around halftime. Only reason to stay at home would be Bama-TAMU.

Met a family in my new neighborhood who are Clemson/Panthers fans with boys near my sons' ages. They invited us over to watch the Panthers and grill on Sunday. May as well concentrate my disappointment into one day a week instead of two.

So you're going to compliment your Saturday Wake disappointment with their Sunday Panthers disappointment.

You fucking live there. Lol.

Fuck Disney

I'll be at the game Saturday. Year after year I move closer to the 50 yard line even without a PSL. I still love going to Wake games, just as I did in the Caldwell years. I just hope we either dump the option or somehow make it work. But if we don't start throwing the ball to Camp I'm going home and work on the short game.

Short game = bourbon straight up?

Was listening to 610 AM this morning in Charlotte and the host was talking about how ACC teams could go to a major bowl game. He mentioned that they cannot have any losses to the "Wake Forests" on their schedules. Someone save me from the embarrassment of having Wake as my alma matter.

Better to be APATHETIC; no significant changes until the current hierarchy is history! Won't hurt as bad & will sensitize you to the pain and disappointment...

Back