• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

How the hell are you supposed to watch it? Only tennis channel plus for over $100??

I do the sports package for redzone, but I turn it off when the nfl is out of season.

I would turn it on but I think now that round 2 is ending we will get it on peacock etc.

Finally my TV options showing Alcaraz vs Djokovic near end of second set in French Open semis…looks like living up to expectations.

Seems like it’s over…Alcaraz cramped up…barely playing.
smart play to basically just give the 3rd set up. Once he got broken, he'd have to work like hell to just get the break back much less win the set. If you continuously push and lose the set anyways, it's GG. Instead, give yourself essentially 25 minutes of a "rest". Run for nothing, 5 ball max, take your time, and just see how your body reacts before you get treatment at the end of the set and see how much gas you have left

Gojo made the main draw without having to go through qualifiers

playing now tied at a set apiece, coming back from a rain delay

brutal R1 draw for both guys

kinda like Gauf getting matched up with Kenin R1

Tsitsi has to play Murray next — yeesh

Last edited:
Back