• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Terrible" Things You've Done

Not me, but one of my wake friends got a random book from his HS library, cut out some pages, took a dump in the book and returned it to the shelf. It was a number of years before the book was found.

i feel like this thread was made for brangus.

Well, one more then.

I grew up on a cattle ranch. From some insane reason cows like the taste of metal, and sometimes they would ingest small lengths of of barbed wire that were carelessly cast aside after fence repairs were done. We called it "hardware disease". Barbed wire is not compatible with a digestive system and mortal damage was done.

I was 14 and my Dad told me to we had a dying cow that I needed to go shoot. I knew the slaughterhouses used .22 caliber bangsticks to kill cows on the forehead so I took a .22 rifle. Dad also kept a .38 special revolver and a .30-30 Winchester Model 94 carbine in the truck.

I walked right up to the cow with the .22. It was emaciated and made no effort to evade me. I shot the cow about 2 inches above the eyes, dead center. I've see a lot of cow skulls and i know where the cranium is.

Nothing. The cow just stood there.

I shot again. Nothing but some blood out of the nose.

One more time. Still standing. Blood pouring out now and the animal was gasping but standing.

I was upset. This animal was suffering. I looked at the pistol, then slid the .30-.30 out from behind the seat, cocked the lever action, and put a round in her head at a range of 10 inches.

That did it. Catastrophic overkill but she dropped dead.

Always go high caliber.

I used the words "get away from me you ugly meth bitch" to this ugly meth bitch that was pissing me off at a bar

Along those lines, I was being a social drunk and walking between bars down in College Station and said hi in passing some girl to be nice. She recoiled like I was making a pass at her and I said, "That's ok, I didn't want to fuck your fat ass anyway."

I had a friend who faked cancer to get out of a bunch of classwork in college, definitely the most fucked up thing anybody I've known has done

he shaved his head and everything. somehow the prof bought it and regularly emailed this guy to check in even after the class ended.

we don't really talk anymore

Not me, but one of my wake friends got a random book from his HS library, cut out some pages, took a dump in the book and returned it to the shelf. It was a number of years before the book was found.

I had a friend who hid fresh shrimp all over someone's office. In the ceiling light fixture. On top of the fluorescent bulbs in the desk lamp. Pulled off cubicle walls on the furniture and hid some in there and put the walls back. Apparently it did not smell good

I was in some small coastal town in Mexico that nobody has ever heard of for a friend's wedding. We were all getting pretty sauced up, to the point where we went to the local kwik e mart and bought all the rest of their beer, much to the chagrin of the guy behind me at the beer fridge just wanting a cold one after he had finished his hard day of manual labor. Well that would be bad enough, but the drive back took us past this beggar guy who had managed to camp on the side of the road where the speedbump was with his female assistant. This guy was blind and in a wheelchair. I have a shitload of Mexican change in my pocket that I want to get rid of so as we slow down for the speedbump, I grab it, open the window and say, "Hey, pendejo!" and proceed to sort of halfassedly toss the coins in the general direction of his outstretched cup. I didn't even come close. The coins fell to the ground and scattered and all I remember is his shaky hand with the cup fumbling around as the sound of the coins hitting the ground hit him. We drove off laughing as he and his assistant fumbled for the coins. Nothing like demeaning some old cripple for a few centavos. Definitely an act I have no excuse for, but one of those things I still laugh and shake my head about in shame when I recall it.

Well, one more then.

I grew up on a cattle ranch. From some insane reason cows like the taste of metal, and sometimes they would ingest small lengths of of barbed wire that were carelessly cast aside after fence repairs were done. We called it "hardware disease". Barbed wire is not compatible with a digestive system and mortal damage was done.

I was 14 and my Dad told me to we had a dying cow that I needed to go shoot. I knew the slaughterhouses used .22 caliber bangsticks to kill cows on the forehead so I took a .22 rifle. Dad also kept a .38 special revolver and a .30-30 Winchester Model 94 carbine in the truck.

I walked right up to the cow with the .22. It was emaciated and made no effort to evade me. I shot the cow about 2 inches above the eyes, dead center. I've see a lot of cow skulls and i know where the cranium is.

Nothing. The cow just stood there.

I shot again. Nothing but some blood out of the nose.

One more time. Still standing. Blood pouring out now and the animal was gasping but standing.

I was upset. This animal was suffering. I looked at the pistol, then slid the .30-.30 out from behind the seat, cocked the lever action, and put a round in her head at a range of 10 inches.

That did it. Catastrophic overkill but she dropped dead.

Always go high caliber.

different type of terrible. yikes

1998. Had sex with my girlfriend at the time on the sofas in the foyer\parlor area in front of the doors to the mag room. We took our time. Went to have lunch at the mag room the next day...people sitting where we had our fun.

Chuckled.

Damn, ELC. You're still able to laugh at that? I'm cringing just reading it.

1998. Had sex with my girlfriend at the time on the sofas in the foyer\parlor area in front of the doors to the mag room. We took our time. Went to have lunch at the mag room the next day...people sitting where we had our fun.

Chuckled.

and yet he still only does quiet missionary on every other Sunday.

So I lost my standard and anal virginity all in a 30 minute span, while a buddy of mine was like 3 feet away with his back to us playing WWF Smackdown 2002 or some shit. That was pretty cool and grotesquely terrible

Got drunk with my friends listening to Smashing Pumpkins' Gish on an October evening in high school and later decided to throw a large pumpkin through a rival's car window.

So I lost my standard and anal virginity all in a 30 minute span, while a buddy of mine was like 3 feet away with his back to us playing WWF Smackdown 2002 or some shit. That was pretty cool and grotesquely terrible

Strapon or regular man cock ?

As a delinquent #youth, we would mess around on the tennis courts and hit old balls as far as we could. Big hitters, like myself, could occasionally get them over the trees and into a heavily traveled 4 lane road.

On one such occasion, I tagged one and was admiring my work as the ball sailed over the trees and out of sight, until we heard tires screeching, and the sound of metal crashing. I don't know if I've ever run that fast at any other time in my life.

My neighbors were out of town and my brothers and our best friends went and played Ninja Turtles and destroyed their wood fence.

My best friends little brother felt really guilty and looked white as a ghost when they got home. His mom asked what was wrong and he immediately threw up and snitched.

Neighbors were cool as I recall and basically said boys will be boys. Parents were less forgiving.

Back