• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you Austin.

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
My last thank you post. Austin is our best grad transfer ever and was instrumental to our season. I wish you the best bud. Thank you!

17 pts in 19 min tonight. Scored double figures in the last 4 games.

Yep. He should've played many more minutes tonight.

Definitely can get behind this. Was extremely frustrated that he sat so long.

Yeah, I will miss that kid. Limited athlete, but plays hard, shoots well and picks his opportunities well to go to the basket. He helped us a lot this year, hopefully Woods will improve over the off season, he's good, but disappears at times.

He plays with a ton of heart. Wish he had more lateral quickness but he definitely maximizes his talent. Glad we got him for a year.

Career average in NCAA tournament - 17 points (2 games). Not bad.

Always a graet way to start off...

Great shooter

I felt like our 1st possesion/play of the game was almost always a Arians three-pointer and I always thought it was a good shot (even in the rare occasions that he missed). He played his butt off and was a fantastic addition to our team. Wish him nothing but the best.

Despite the protestations to the contrary, Austin has played decent defense the last few games. And last night, he was not a liability - great help defense and showed nicely on the perimeter.

Preseason I read he was ranked high as an impact transfer. And he was a major impact player.

Thanks A.

Picking Wake over the others says alot about Wake BB.

Preseason I read he was ranked high as an impact transfer. And he was a major impact player.

Thanks A.

Picking Wake over the others says alot about Wake BB.

without him we prob dont even sniff the tourney based on va tech, BC games

Played his ass off last 4-5 games. Thanks!

We are glad we had you this year - hope you are glad you became a Deac! Thanks.

He was the second best player on the court for the last several games

The was third best. He wasn't as good as either John or Bryant. But he was really good.

He plays really hard and should have a nice career in a place like Australia. There are lots of worst first jobs coming out of college than playing professional basketball in Australia.

Thanks Austin!!!

Back