• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THANK YOU, CJ HARRIS!

was lucky enough to coach against him in the Frank Spencer Classic in his senior year. A total class act then and now. He deserved a better career than he was able to achieve during his last three years, but I'm still mad proud to have had him wear the black and gold. Nothing but praise for this kid, and good luck in the future.

Thanks CJ. Definitely one of the all time greats for wake. (Autocorrect changed greats to hearts - an apt correction).

Thanks for the last four years

Thank you CJ. 4 years went by fast. Unfortunate the final 3 years were forgettable. I was finishing grad school and subbing in the WSFC schools his senior year. I subbed for CJ's class a couple of times and he was always polite and helpful. Smart kid, he will have a career in basketball if he wants.

Thank you CJ! Loved to watch you play and wish you nothing but the best.

You deserved so much better, CJ. Gonna miss you.

Stud. Lots of admiration for that kid.

I'd also like to give Spencer Jennings a shout. No scholly, no perks, all the hard work, at least one major injury but kept coming back. Lots of perseverance from him.

Thanks CJ for your hard work and dedication.

We really need to do an ad for the players or even just CJ. Dude deserves some major props for being a warrior.

I'll miss you CJ. As a Winston-Salem native, I was fortunate enough to watch you come up as a young star, and I thank you for the privilege of watching you play basketball for 8 years at Mt Tabor and Wake Forest. You are an outstanding young man, a fantastic representative of both your alma maters, and a hell of a basketball player. It's a sad day to see you go.

All the best, CJ.

I'm going to miss CJ's ability to draw a foul. He made so many defenders look foolish.

Back