• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank You Travis

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread yesterday about this, so this may be a Haas, but I just wanted to say thank you to Travis for your four years at Wake. I realize that they were not necessarily the greatest four years and that you had higher expectations, but you stuck it out and were a great representative of Wake.

127 starts ties Wake's record (started every single game) held by Tim Duncan and he finally got at least one win in the ACCT, even if it was a Wednesday game.

Thank you Travis.

Hopefully he got lots of butt at Wake so that his 4 years weren't all miserable.

Please Travis, in the name of all that is holy and humble, please decline any invitation to play any more games for this University. The CBI is beneath you and the program, you don't need it. You deserve to ride off into the sunset on your own terms.

Good luck to you playing overseas ball in Europe! And congrats in advance on your graduation from a wonderful academic institution!!

<waiting for Travis to REALLY say how he feels about Bz now that the handcuffs are off>

Thanks, Travis. During the 8-24 season you, CJ, and Jesus were all we had.

Thanks, Travis. During the 8-24 season you, CJ, and Jesus were all we had.

Travis isn't going to rip Bzz right now, he's too smart for that. Crushing Bzz would harm any American professional basketball aspirations that Travis has, relating to workouts and camp invitations.

I would like to apologize to Travis for the craptastic situation that Wake put him in during his ENTIRE career. He (along with CJ last year) deserved better than what we gave them.

And by "we", I mean the grown man in charge of making the decisions that might have given them a chance at success. If he won't apologize on behalf of MSD, I will.

In. I wish he could have played at a different time in our history. Cheers to you, Travis. Thanks!

Back