• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Russell "Jesus" Wilson is coming to town

He's praying to God
And reading the bible twice
Gonna be oh so nice

He sees you when the play breaks down
He knows when to pray
Who knows if he's black or white
So be white for goodness sake!

O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Russel "Jesus" Wilson is coming to town

I see what you're going for but it's poorly done. 2/10

It just wouldn't feel right if we didn't play them. Can't wait.

See all my true panther fans (and buckets who has no money after spending it all in 3rd world countries so he can't be) in BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM

The 2015 Panthers: #1 seed. Bring on whoever.

I'll do my part and stay out of the Carolinas for the remainder of the playoffs. My teams only win when I'm not present and have left the state/area of that team.

God hates me

We sure have a lot of handwringing pussies in our fanbase for a team that just went 15-1. Bring on the Hawks. Go Cats.

Agree that it's basically our destiny to play them, and you have to play good teams in the playoffs, etc.

Still, it's going to be incredible if the Panthers as the #1 seed have to play the Seahawks in the divisional while the Cards get to host the lowly Washington football team.

Agree that it's basically our destiny to play them, and you have to play good teams in the playoffs, etc.

Still, it's going to be incredible if the Panthers as the #1 seed have to play the Seahawks in the divisional while the Cards get to host the lowly Washington football team.

Meh, thems the breaks. We just play in a stacked conference.

All I know is that whoever wins next week is obviously the team that Jesus loves more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back