• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag Norman unless he takes a 3-year hometown discount deal, and keep J-Stew. CAP is about 1/3 the running back he is right now. The dropout is significant.

I think if Henry is available, we take him @ 31 and solve the J Stew problem

Assuming he doesn't take diet tips from FAT EDDY, tho

We can save $5.75M designating Stew as a post-June 1 cut (all my info courtesy overthecap.com). I could see the draft impacting what we do at that position

I don't trust Derrick Henry to not get fat or be Trent Richardson

It stinks because 2017 looks to be a more loaded RB class.

Jon Bullard wouldn't be a bad pick at 31. Can play end and DT

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Cardinals.

I also don't trust Derrick as a NFL back, at least more than Lacy or Trent.

I wouldn't take him before the third round. Maybe the fourth.

Hold on J-Stew for one more year. Who else do we need to pay this off-season?

Last edited:
The two football knowledge gods have spoken, Stewart stays

I'm confident Stewart will be back next year. I also think Artis-Payne going to get more action. Additionally, serious injury seems likely for Stewart next year.

I'm not sure I've seen Cam winning MVP mentioned anywhere in the mainstream media. Was it not the official one?

We are less than 4 days away from the biggest football game ever played in the state, and you guys are talking about cutting J Stew.

I'm depressed now.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-20-at-1.11.26-PM.png

Deadspin misses the obvious big deal that Shaq went to University of Washington.

Haha that's funny about Shaq. The two Seahawks fans behind me cheered for him during the intros "because he went to Washington"

Haha that's funny about Shaq. The two Seahawks fans behind me cheered for him during the intros "because he went to Washington"

Well they won't do that again.

Looking like this stupid DC blizzard will prevent me from going to the game on Sunday. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back