• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw where FPI has us as the favorite and they are 10-0 picking games in the postseason.

I really feel like the only way Denver can win is to replicate what the Falcons did in the game at the Georgia Dome--have Von Miller be as disruptive as Vic Beasley was, force some turnovers to get short field opportunities, and pull at least one play out of their asses (i.e. the heave that Julio Jones stole from Luke). Much like the Patriots game, they are going to have to hold us under 20 to win.

We were mentally off in the Atlanta game. As long as we keep our heads on straight I'd think we'd be good from that standpoint

I would hate being a Denver fan - facing a buzzsaw with the memory of the 2014 Super Bowl still fresh in their memories.

They've got to be scared. This Panthers team is very similar to that Seattle team. Very similar circumstances. #1 seed vs. #1 seed. Top offense vs. Top defense. Maybe they think they can do what Seattle did.

aCu8bPm.jpg

Anyone know where to order a jersey with the superbowl patch? Don't want to get one from a fake website and can only find them in Youth sizes on NFL Shop. Thanks.

Mills deserves to be on the Saints Mt Rushmore not ours. I would put TD over Mills since he only played three seasons for us.

Mills is our only player in the ring of honor for right now. I get what you're saying, but it's a pretty unique circumstance given his coaching tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back