• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Joe Adams are the only real big misses of the previous 3 drafts. The pick after Kugbila was David Bakhtiari who has started every game at LT for the Packers the last two seasons.

Yeah. But who knew 32 year old Jordan Gross was going to retire after the season and almost immediately drop 70 pounds? Hard to blame GMan for that.

Yeah. But who knew 32 year old Jordan Gross was going to retire after the season and almost immediately drop 70 pounds? Hard to blame GMan for that.

His weight loss really was staggering. He made his money though and is doing what's best for him so can't blame him for that.

You can blame Gettlemen for basically forcing Gross into retirement though, big time mistake IMO.

He and Joe Adams are the only real big misses of the previous 3 drafts. The pick after Kugbila was David Bakhtiari who has started every game at LT for the Packers the last two seasons.

I was such a huge Joe Adams fan boy when we drafted him to. I was certain he was going to be a stud special team return guy.

Reggie Ball's little brother.

Our small school OG prospect picks both have turned out pretty shitty.

Where'd you get that info? My understanding is Gross' contract was restructured a couple of years prior. The contract expired, and he was a free agent but decided to retire instead of entertaining offers from the Panthers or other teams.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/07/29/jordan-gross-weight-retirement-panthers/

Yeah, that's the story I'd always heard as well. I have never read anything to suggest that Gross's retirement was anything other than his own decision and always thought that it came as a surprise to everyone in the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back