• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the best text of my life today from my parents. A picture of two tickets for the game this Sunday for me and my sister. Hopefully it doesn't snow so I can actually make it back to Charleston after the game.

I got the best text of my life today from my parents. A picture of two tickets for the game this Sunday for me and my sister. Hopefully it doesn't snow so I can actually make it back to Charleston after the game.

I think you'll be safe.

Man I am getting psyched About fucking up the Seahvawks ,! Let us go motherfuckers!

we can carpool! i'm driving up on friday

Seriously though why milk? When it snows you lose power, when you lose power milk goes bad. I never understood the milk and bread thing.

If you lose power its probably cold enough outside to keep all your food items without them spoiling. Not that I would expect a Catamount to be able to comprehend that logic of thinking though...

Seriously though why milk? When it snows you lose power, when you lose power milk goes bad. I never understood the milk and bread thing.
Because you cant make french toast with bottled water. Everybody makes french toast when the power goes out apparently.

If you lose power its probably cold enough outside to keep all your food items without them spoiling. Not that I would expect a Catamount to be able to comprehend that logic of thinking though...

I would also expect it to be cold enough outside to freeze the milk and ruin it. Not that I would expect a App St. grad to be able to comprehend that logic of thinking though...

Nobody things either of you are that bright, so knock it off.

I think our DL is key to this game. They don't have to get sacks but they have to contain Wilson. He seems average in the pocket but turns into one of the best QBs ever when he gets outside of the pocket or the play breaks down.

I think our DL is key to this game. They don't have to get sacks but they have to contain Wilson. He seems average in the pocket but turns into one of the best QBs ever when he gets outside of the pocket or the play breaks down.

Thought it was interesting on Sunday that Al and Chris specifically mentioned that Minnesota had instructed their edge rushers to rush Wilson "wide and from behind", since he likes to escape the pocket from behind. Keep those DE's wide and restrict his preferred escape route from the back of the pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back