• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Teddy G is healthy enough to where we don't just use him as a decoy tonight

Marty Smith with a good piece on Cam on sportscenter. Mentioned how when Jordan Gross retired, Cam wrote him a three page letter thanking him for being a good example of a father, husband, etc.

Very very pumped for tonight's game. On a side I note I watched Concussion last night, and would highly recommend everyone check it out. Probably the wrong thread to post that on so I'll now proceed to stfu.

Very very pumped for tonight's game. On a side I note I watched Concussion last night, and would highly recommend everyone check it out. Probably the wrong thread to post that on so I'll now proceed to stfu.
Don't promote that pussy liberal shit here. The NFL is fucking awesome and nobody gives a shit about concussions.

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Cardinals.

I heard it sucked. Will Smith's accent seems ridiculous.

I hate everything the NFL stands for, but I love the Panthers. It satisfies my bloodthirst.

LETS GOOOOO

01db098b838227bfc8207799e83f78b0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back