• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you stalked Vince Vaughn and he was so freaked out he had to get the hell outta there

Cam on the news saying that he didn't fall on the ball because he didn't want to risk injury. Wow.

Exactly what I was saying. Real wus and thinking only of himself instead of his team. Down 6 and going for a "team" championship, you go all out. Remember Ben Mauk, he dove for a fumble in our Syracuse game--got hurt also, but he dove for it. Real warriors do that sort of thing. This was not just a regular season game down 30, this was for the Super Bowl and only down 6. Anything can happen and had in the playoffs. Just go back to the Packers-Zona finish or Patriots-Broncos. Teams make final drives and win or tie games.

So here's a story from the Super Bowl:

I got up to go to the urinals right after I got to my seat. Crossed paths and exchanged knowing glances with Vince Vaughn on the concourse. Vince immediately asked somebody for directions to the men's room. I followed Vince past a sea of onlookers. One Vince asked for a picture, but Vince declined without breaking stride as he led me onward to the bathroom. Once inside the men's room,we diverged, headed for separate urinals. As I was leaving I looked for him, but saw him moving hurriedly out the door, back into the crowds. At that point I knew that he had not washed his hands.

You probably shouldn't have been tapping your foot at the urinal.

Exactly what I was saying. Real wus and thinking only of himself instead of his team. Down 6 and going for a "team" championship, you go all out. Remember Ben Mauk, he dove for a fumble in our Syracuse game--got hurt also, but he dove for it. Real warriors do that sort of thing. This was not just a regular season game down 30, this was for the Super Bowl and only down 6. Anything can happen and had in the playoffs. Just go back to the Packers-Zona finish or Patriots-Broncos. Teams make final drives and win or tie games.

Careful, this take is HOT!

Jon Beason is retiring. I always liked him when he was here. Good for him to get out while he still has some gray matter left.

Jon Beason is retiring. I always liked him when he was here. Good for him to get out while he still has some gray matter left.

Injuries really derailed his career. Sucks because he was very good here. Hope he's got it together.

so cam had funchess wide open on the strip sack that ended the game

lj0zkswt4xxzjhqhtno0.png

Biff and SD3 I'm sorry y'all are bad luck and can't go to the next super bowl

If one of y'all wins the lotto i'll buy it and bring my good luck.

That's not really wide open. Plenty of time for the defenders to break on the ball.

next year holmses!! This is the loss we needed to solidify the upcoming dynasty! And give the compete fire drive and not everything handed to us have to work! Like when June bug lost nascar this year and his dynasty coming too! Shits bout to get real in title town CLT incline! Rings errywhere ! Oldschool! DAB!

next year holmses!! This is the loss we needed to solidify the upcoming dynasty! And give the compete fire drive and not everything handed to us have to work! Like when June bug lost nascar this year and his dynasty coming too! Shits bout to get real in title town CLT incline! Rings errywhere ! Oldschool! DAB!

That is probably true. Most teams need to get there to experience it, then get back to break down the door. Panthers have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball with a ton of young talent and get Benjamin back. Should be another special season as long as the Panthers can avoid key injuries.

First time I've watched any highlights or anything since turning off the game Sunday night. NFL mic'd up:

Jonathan Jones is breaking down some plays from the game. The turf looks like it was an issue, especially for our OL. On one play, Oher slides back nearly five yards after a bull rush from Miller.

I don't wanna blame turf...that's what the Seattle donks did and they even warned the Cards about it, but we seemed to get along just fine in those games

Yeah. Like I said during the game, I've never seen more players slide during a game.

Might also explain why/how ealy went off

Wow, Oher and Turner both sliding:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back