• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The ACC 2013-14: Larkin goes pro

I really like UVA's team if they can find some decent PG play and if they can find folks not named Harris and Mitchell to contribute on a regular basis.

Bump for the devastating (for UM) news that Larkin is going pro.

wow, Miami is going to suck next year...might even be worse than Wake which is the new definition of sucking in the ACC.

Bump for the devastating (for UM) news that Larkin is going pro.

Though no help for next season, rumor is that Miami is going to get Kansas State PG transfer Angel Rodriguez, who wants to play closer to his mom who lives in Puerto Rico.

Though no help for next season, rumor is that Miami is going to get Kansas State PG transfer Angel Rodriguez, who wants to play closer to his mom who lives in Puerto Rico.

He might be able to get the Chennault waiver where he can play right away.

Why no Overton? Just because he isn't top 100?

If we land Coron would you guys consider him a key newcomer? He will play a lot.

Maybe Clemson too. I know that seems absurd to say given the result last season, but I just don't see how we won't be much better than them.

We always play like shit at Clemson even when we have a good team. I'm just not seeing it.

Usually true, but I would like to add that one of the best games I have ever seen Wake play was at Clemson when both teams were undefeated in early January I think. One of my favorite games.

Usually true, but I would like to add that one of the best games I have ever seen Wake play was at Clemson when both teams were undefeated in early January I think. One of my favorite games.

That game was reminiscent of the 1997 game at Clemson between #2 and #3.

6-12?

Improvement.

Back