• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Audacity of Hopelessness

For me personally? Great. My life has truly been awesome over the last 8 years. My family is doing great too. My republican parents have made an ass load of money throughout his administration.

yes but how are the non elitists doing? Also thats great to hear D7.

meh. Take a break. You had a good shift. settle down.

Irish, I laud your patience, but he'll never get your use of emphasis.

So you were 6 and you recall how the Reagan's were treated early in his Presidency? Good one.

You were older than that and you don't remember?

I was 11 and 12 when the astrology stuff came out.

Regardless of whether the meme is racist, it speaks volumes about you as a person. I hope you do not have kids and if you do I pity them. That you so openly and cavalierly demean a woman based on looks is pathetic. Michelle Obama is brilliant and has shown the utmost class in the face of incredible vitriol and racism that no person should have to face. It is hilarious that you have the gall to make a thread about this incredibly mundane statement when Trump is good for 100 more controversial quotes in a weeks time.

LOL wut?

Obviously I do remember what it was like for them early in his tenure. And obviously you do not.

You don't because you thought the astrology stuff was early in Reagan's tenure.

It's not like people don't remember stuff from when they're 6. I remember UNC winning the national championship. I remember the announcement of the USFL.

Nancy Reagan was particularly important to schoolkids. Her "Just Say No" campaign was ubiquitous.

Obviously I do remember what it was like for them early in his tenure. And obviously you do not.

You can't be seriously saying Reagan was treated anywhere as badly as Obama. Reagan was lionized far more than he was attacked. Obama was called a Muslim, not an American, a monkey and more.

Certain people lionized Reagan but many hated him with a passion- especially organized labor, peace activists, and people who were concerned about what was happening in Central America. There was a common belief that he was a gung-ho cowboy that might start WWIII. This vid has Reagan and Chernenko impersonators fighting in a ring.

Back