• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Blackest Thing You've Ever Done

So, I'm trying to figure this out. (I have no idea why...)

You started such an overtly racist thread just in order to find out who would be outraged by it on the boards? That was your end game in all of this?

What in the fucking fuck?

No, he didn't. He legitimately thought people would join in.

You know what I love about this board? There is zero reason to lock this thread or put boogity in ban camp. He has just enough rope to hang himself and the rest of our little eCommunity is never going to let him forget this. He already catches heat for curing a goth chick, and now every time he posts he will have a handful of posters reminding him how racist he is.

You started such an overtly racist thread just in order to find out who would be outraged by it on the boards? That was your end game in all of this?

From the RJ's Third Board thread:
The rep I'm receiving right now is a litmus test for who can take a joke.

I love it.

Apparently our political correctness is being tested today.

at first I thought the tag was "made a dog park" and I was really confused about someones black stereotypes.

And for the record, I haven't posted a single tag on this thread. Some of the tags are mean-spirited, but some are LOL funny.

Let's make this nice.

I have been President of things before. BOOM.

Answering the OP's question, it has to be listening to Motown (although millions of white people do that too). Ate at the Rib Shack on Auburn Avenue (although, pretty much everyone in Atlanta who works downtown has done that).

Maybe it was watching part of a Tyler Perry show. That was really too black for me. I couldn't handle more than five minutes

lived in dc. bump that... lived near howard u.

During high school I had 3 subwoofers in the trunk of my car and played "Down for my niggaz" by C-Murder all the time.

I have eaten at Bell Bros before.

I get takeout from the Mayflower seafood restaurant on Randleman Road and am usually the only white person in the take-out area.

That's all I got.

From the RJ's Third Board thread:

Apparently our political correctness is being tested today.

There are similarities. Both were trying, in their own ways, to be funny. Bid was unintentionally racist for the sake of humor (and trying to earn black cred?) and Knight was intentionally racist for the sake of humor (and to try to be more like Moon?)

Both can hide their racism behind certain things. Bid is just a confused old man, and Knight can just say whatever he wants and then claim trolling.

Weird internet is weird.

You better pray that RJK doesn't contact your employer!

The beauty of this is that we are merely using RJ's own words against him. There is zero way he can ever escape that he posted that bullshit.

DeaconClub.jpg

You fight one cracker and you fight the whole box Boogity.

Back