• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Challenge: Rivals II.

grantland on why they were wearing hydration packs for 1 mile out and back during the challenge:

This choice is the GRTFL Questionable Moment of the Week:

If marathon runners can go 26.2 miles without these things, why does Jemmye need one to walk down the beach? Do you think camels are offended that we call these things CamelBaks? Doesn’t the water taste all plasticy? Could anyone look cool drinking from one of these? Doesn’t Jemmye kind of look like a fish with a reverse scuba-diving device? Aren’t these things doing more harm than good? Wouldn’t you rather not wear the heavy, water-filled backpack while running and instead get a drink when you’re finished? Do real people own these things? Is Jemmye’s filled with Crown Royal? Oh, now I get it: Jemmye is like Bane, and without consistent Crown Royal dosage, she will wilt and die. Sorry about all the questions, now this makes total sense. Carry on.

You gotta be kidding, Johnny and Frank. How in the hell did you tip the kayak over?

Shit, my DVR cut off that episode as Johnny and Frank were setting off from the beach in their kayak, with Jordan and Marlon having to wait another minute or so. What did I miss?

Shit, my DVR cut off that episode as Johnny and Frank were setting off from the beach in their kayak, with Jordan and Marlon having to wait another minute or so. What did I miss?

back and forth quick shots between the two teams kayaking and comments about that. shots from the yacht of people watching. episode ends showing a kayak overturning, assumed to be Frank and Johnny, to be continued fade to black

The tipping kayak looked like Jordan and Marlon to me. They did not look ship-ready at all, and you know how MTV is with their tricky editing.

Does anyone have a screenshot?

back and forth quick shots between the two teams kayaking and comments about that. shots from the yacht of people watching. episode ends showing a kayak overturning, assumed to be Frank and Johnny, to be continued fade to black

Thanks.

It was pretty funny how MTV totally spoiled the ending of the episode in the final commercial break by showing a preview with Emily & Paula in the final.

How was Shit They Should Have Shown? Was planning to watch that tonight.

CT and Dan Marino will never be mentioned together again. I was rooting for my girl Cooke but they just couldn't eat the rotten food. Cara Maria's vom session was awesome.

I probably use the "ou're not as fit as you used to be Johnny" in CT's voice 1-2 times a week.

My wife and I laughed harder at CT's violent puke that went on for like 10 straight seconds and involved what appeared to be 3 gallons of liquid than we've laughed in a long time. One of the rare occasions where we actually rewound the DVR to watch it again. God, that cracked me up.

Let's all take a moment to thank Jeebus that Johnny Moseley isn't the host of the actual challenge. I was flipping channels the other night and TJ was on Ridiculousness (awful show) and the dude is pure charisma. Why not just have him do the after show?

TJ is too good for the after show. Maria Menunos would have regulated all over CT. That dude might well be the dumbest person to ever appear on television.

TJ is too good for the after show. Maria Menunos would have regulated all over CT. That dude might well be the dumbest person to ever appear on television.

tumblr_m1r19fKVnz1rn7spco1_500.png

Good God, the live format for the reunion was awful. And that Johnny Moseley guy is awful.

Back