• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Crossover

ahhh...like a fresh pot of coffee in the morning. i love that damn clip!

Randolph turned it into an art form.

As great as the McCinnis move was, the crossover against Grant Hill at Duke to free up the game winning jumper was his greatest move of all time. He made the player of the year look like a grade schooler.

That times video is pretty good too. AI's crossover was awesome.

I think AI's was the best of all. The low center of gravity helped.

Brad Daugherty's reaction was simply classic. I miss him calling games.

The amazing thing is that Chill's move is completely legal. He stays on top of the ball.

So many of the current crop of players carry it every time they cross over. I am amazed at how lax officiating at AAU games perpetuates carrying the basketball.

Corrected.

Still classic. I still miss Daugherty.

He was great.

I just remember Kellogg because I was living in Arizona at the time and was out of market of the Raycom/Jefferson-Pilot Sports, or whatever, so watched (taped during the day) the ESPN broadcasts with Kellogg and Mike Patrick.

That Times video is pretty cool. I vote Hardaway.

I was at that game and it is one of the best sports memories of my lifetime. Here is my ticket stub.

s17v5.jpg

I don't think I could ever sell it. I've been hanging onto it for a long time.

I don't think I could ever sell it. I've been hanging onto it for a long time.

That's one of the, if not the, most awesome piece of wake memorabilia I've ever seen

you need to get that framed....and above the frame have a few framed time series snap shots of "the crossover"

Back