• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

wakesquirrel

Reaction score
Avatar first year on DS: James Johnson in his pinstripe suit after the win over Duke his freshman year (Johnson declares for NBA draft later that year)

Avatar second year on DS: Farouq who left Wake for the NBA later that year

Avatar third year on DS: Ari Stewart dunking on that oaf from Xavier (thought I would get a few good years out of this one, but Ari ends up transferring)

Three straight years and three straight avatars that have left Wake. I'm leaving the choice of my next one up to the boards. Obvious choices would be Wellman or Bz but I'm open to all suggestions. Just know whoever it is will not be on the same team/in the same place next year.

Coach K and Roy both crossed my minds and are good options.
Thoughts on Harrison Barnes? Was thinking I could build up the curse if he decides to declare in the next couple months and use the more powerful curse on a picture of Wellman/Bz together once Barnes is gone.

Back