• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the era of unwiped ass moves to detroit

Might as well post this on this thread. Saw a chick at Target tonight wearing a pair of jeans with the patch below where the butthole should be. I wanted to tell her that she did not look cool, she looked ridiculous, but I just let it go. I should have just told her to move to the motor city.

gc5610870148938154253.jpg

Does licking count as wiping? If the ass was unwiped before the licking, is it considered wiped after the licking? Is a clean ass indicative of a wiped ass? Or is the mere existence of an unwiped ass, before or after contact with paper, tongue, sponge, douche, garden hose, vacuum, or dremel, enough to render futile any effort to make said ass wiped? These are the questions that are deserving of answers

Jesus, when I heard it was "a little chilly for lips and assholes" I thought they were talking about Detroit's famous Coney dogs!

As a current resident of Memphis and therefore defacto Grizzlies fan I got so excited when seeing the thread title that [Redacted] had moved to the Pistons. So utterly disappointing.

reddit found this from san diego

Vh1ndam.jpg

For strictly argument's sake, and because I don't really want to believe my eyes, could that not be a chick that he is carpetmunching from behind (with a necessary dirty dog sniff because of positioning angles)?

Back