• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fappening

just poppin in for the first time in four months... thanks verlander for convincing upton to take those pictures

also, kate upton loves to take pictures of her vagina. why aren't those ever in the swimsuit issue?

and bar rafieli took a picture of her bhole. as in, it was the central focus of the picture

I just looked at a naked Justin Verlander. I can never unsee that.

Jennifer Lawrence looks really, really young in a few of those.

I prefer smaller titties, but don't tell my GF that. But it's not just that. I find Upton cute, but not hot and not sexy.

There are definitely better looking girls than Jennifer Lawrence, but she has some kind of it factor to her that really makes her very sexy.

KQJtq5R.gif

I don't know who Jessica Brown Findlay is, but whenever my daughter gets older I'm gonna make sure my wife shows her the video of that broad licking her dude's balls and trying to sniff his bhole as a lesson about never EVER videoing any sex stuff EVER.

I don't know who Jessica Brown Findlay is, but whenever my daughter gets older I'm gonna make sure my wife shows her the video of that broad licking her dude's balls and trying to sniff his bhole as a lesson about never EVER videoing any sex stuff EVER.

She's the one who was labeled Lady Sybill (Downton Abbey).

Well, sucks for Lady Sybill, as it's one thing to have to walk back a normal sex tape, probably another problem entirely to have to walk back a vid where you're begging your dude to let you sniff his bhole.

I never really thought Kate Upton was all that pretty until I saw all these causal shots of her without much makeup. I guess I just don't like her modelling face & makeup. She is gorgeous naturally.

I don't know who Theresa Palmer is but I would like her life of taking baths and jacuzzis in what looks like a tropical paradise.

Last edited:
Back