• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fattest Thing You've Ever Done

This girl I know once at 20 some tacos in one sitting.

I don't know who that chick is, but I once ate 21 tacos in one sitting.

05976_snl-penelope.jpg

Either my freshman or Sophomore year at Wake I went out for a late night/early morning Waffle house dining experience with a few friends.
I was pretty hungry and ordered my typical triple order of hashbrowns....smothered, covered and chunked. My other friends ordered more complicated dishes so mine came out way before theirs. I was too hungry to wait on them so I started eating. I was done before their food even came. The waitress asked me if I wanted anything else....I said. Yeah, give me another triple order. She said, if you can finish it, it's free. Naturally, I finished it and my friends goaded me to get another triple order...which I did and which was free if i finished. I did finish. By that time I was worried that I wasn't going to stop and people were getting tired, so I ordered a double order to finish things off so we could go home.
11 orders total of Waffle House hash browns...smothered, covered and chunked.

For my summers in high school I worked at a plant and did a lot of rigorous manual labor. I always ate a lot because I was in high school and the labor made me extra hungry. One day, when I literally hadn't consumed a thing other than 2 or 3 glasses of water in 72 hours due to the worst food poisoning of my life, I went to Subway and ate 3 footlong meatball subs.

A different day, but the same job, I went to KFC with my brother and we ordered a 20 piece chicken bucket and crushed the whole thing

One day two of my stoner friends decided they could both beat me (non-stoner) in a McDonalds eating competition. I knew they were both wrong and even allowed them to get high before our competition.
The starting order was 2 double quarter pounder meals with supersized fries each...the plan was to keep going until there was only one standing. Neither of them finished their second meal, but I did and to gloat I finished their unfinished food for them.

I don't know if it's still there but there used to be a place way up Reynolda called Laney's wings. On Tuesdays (i think) they had all you can eat wings for $10 or something like that. Their wings were pretty large and they served you ten wings at a time....I ate 8 plates of wings

This is incredible.

GarbagePlate1.JPG

This is probably mine, eating one of those and then going across the street for apps and dessert. That and drinking a shit ton of beer

Not necessarily something I did, but our group of Wake friends were together for a wedding and right next to the hotel was a Taco Bell. There was a major screwup after the reception and the hotel shuttle didn't come back to get the last of us for like 90 minutes, so we were basically sober by the time we got back. One of my friends disappeared and comes back 30 minutes later with up-sized meals number 1 through 10 from Taco Bell, complete with a large soda of every type and color (I remember seeing red soda, orange soda, and some kind of blue soda). We all crushed the food and basically passed out.

The smell in that hotel room the next morning was one of the more wretched things to ever reach my nostrils.

None of y'all got shit on this guy.

Last edited:
Haha yeah over the 4th. Sooooo fucking good, Blinco's on Glenwood used to serve up (wannabe) versions of them but then took them off the menu, wtf

Pretty much all my fatty moments have involved smoking copious amounts of ganja...

One night my wife was at work, so I ordered an extra large pizza. This is NY-style pizza, so the thing was about the size of a manhole cover. Figured I'd eat some, save the rest for breakfast/lunch the next day. Ate two pieces. Still hungry. Ate two more pieces. Still hungry. Now there's half a pizza left and I've reached a critical point. If I eat one more piece, my wife is going to come home and be like, "What the hell did you do?" So I ate the whole fucking thing, then walked down the block and threw the empty pizza box in my neighbor's garbage so the wife wouldn't find it. Still not sure how I didn't vomit that night.

Back when I lived in Portland I would go to Blazers games all the time and they give out coupons to all fans for a free Taco Bell chalupa if the Blazers score more than 100 points. Got super baked one night and had a hankering for some chalupas, then I read the fine print and the coupons say, "Limit 1 chalupa per person, per visit." So I do a quick Google Maps search for all the Taco Bells in Portland, then spend the next hour driving all over town cashing in coupons. Got home and ate like seven chalupas. I honestly thought I was going to die.

Going in the way-way-back machine, I got drunk in college one night and was like, "Hot dog eating competitions are for pussies. That doesn't look so hard." Decided to cook and eat an entire 8-pack of Ballpark franks, with buns and all. I barfed so fucking hard that I thought my intestines were going to come out my mouth. Not a real proud moment in my life.
Taparep

Pretty much all my fatty moments have involved smoking copious amounts of ganja...

One night my wife was at work, so I ordered an extra large pizza. This is NY-style pizza, so the thing was about the size of a manhole cover. Figured I'd eat some, save the rest for breakfast/lunch the next day. Ate two pieces. Still hungry. Ate two more pieces. Still hungry. Now there's half a pizza left and I've reached a critical point. If I eat one more piece, my wife is going to come home and be like, "What the hell did you do?" So I ate the whole fucking thing, then walked down the block and threw the empty pizza box in my neighbor's garbage so the wife wouldn't find it. Still not sure how I didn't vomit that night.

Back when I lived in Portland I would go to Blazers games all the time and they give out coupons to all fans for a free Taco Bell chalupa if the Blazers score more than 100 points. Got super baked one night and had a hankering for some chalupas, then I read the fine print and the coupons say, "Limit 1 chalupa per person, per visit." So I do a quick Google Maps search for all the Taco Bells in Portland, then spend the next hour driving all over town cashing in coupons. Got home and ate like seven chalupas. I honestly thought I was going to die.

Going in the way-way-back machine, I got drunk in college one night and was like, "Hot dog eating competitions are for pussies. That doesn't look so hard." Decided to cook and eat an entire 8-pack of Ballpark franks, with buns and all. I barfed so fucking hard that I thought my intestines were going to come out my mouth. Not a real proud moment in my life.

I'm now getting a sense of where your boards handle may have come from.

I think buckets and I ordered 50 wings in NYC when we were hungover and the waitress was like, "are you sure? Our wings are kind of big."

We just laugh in an "okay sweetheart" kind of way and say we are sure as we had spent many a night at the unlimited wings at Laneys. She brought us the biggest plate of wings I've ever seen. I feel like each one was a whole drumstick.

We got down to the last 4 or so and she tells us she can't believe we ate that many and to please not eat anymore. Of course, our pride wouldn't let us do that.

Komo, Fearless, Wally and I didn't eat all day, smoked a lot of pot and went to the Showboat (?) on Peter's Creek for all you can eat shrimp. I was skinny then but ate around 60 fried shrimp.....and was low man.

We went back the next week and there was no more all you can eat. The hostess told us some college came in and ate too much.

Komo, Fearless, Wally and I didn't eat all day, smoked a lot of pot and went to the Showboat (?) on Peter's Creek for all you can eat shrimp. I was skinny then but ate around 60 fried shrimp.....and was low man.

We went back the next week and there was no more all you can eat. The hostess told us some college came in and ate too much.

who ate the most - komo, fearless or wally?

When I was at Wake, I would do some crazy fast food runs. I'd hit Boston Market and get one of their full Carver sandwich meals and a veggie plate (3 sides that were usually not veggies) for dinner. I would go to Burger King to grab a Double Whopper but then head to McDs to get a supersize nugget meal or fish sandwich, because I didn't like Burger King fries. But I was also generally only eating that one meal on those days, so it wasn't as bad, I guess.

Box of 24 Popsicles in about 60 minutes. Approached frostbite on my tongue.

Went to the Wake at ND debacle a couple of years ago. Flew into Indianapolis to meet my brother-in-law and try the Bub's Burger challenge as seen on Man vs. Food. 1 pound burger (cooked weight) on a 1/2 pound bun, all the trimmings and a big side of fries. Washed it down w 22 oz Fat Tires.

I'd love to hear the story/stories about how "Fearless" got his name. Maybe he ate all those shrimp in a month with no R.

It had to do with his last name. Deacref and his roomie were about the only ones on our hall who didn't have a nickname.

Ate a whole box of s'more poptarts in one sitting during college, not proud of myself when done.

...i just drove to trader joes for cookie butter.

only cookie butter.

Back