• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Can we have a timeout?

I'd like to ask for a public service. This one might be able to let God balance that time you cheated on your wife go or maybe when you ran over your neighbor's dog.

Could someone PLEASE, PLEASE find a friend for Racer? Or how about a hobby?

I'm a good guy and fun to hang out with, BUT to spend one's time to scour the internet to find nearly tweets on account that I have used for years is a LOUD, LOUD cry for help.

Please help Racer.

If you can't find him a friend or a hobby, maybe you can find a tool that will pull out the stick that is plunged so far up his ass that when he shits it gives him a brown moustache.

:bowrofl:

Ok, for the record: Asperger's is a developmental disorder, not a mental illness.

This the internet, so I'm an expert in everything.

Ok, for the record: Asperger's is a developmental disorder, not a mental illness.

This the internet, so I'm an expert in everything.

It's so far away from being a useful distinction though, that it probably does more harm than good these days. The biological difference is getting smaller and smaller as we understand more about the brain.

pretty fucked up to put go on blast like that - no idea how you found out about his adultery and animal abuse but bringing real life to the boards was a no-no as of the last time you made a big stink about it.

I like the bounce in Fresh Princes step of late

But my boy Townie, the #PhillyKing, is proving its not about how hard you hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward

Can we have a timeout?

I'd like to ask for a public service. This one might be able to let God balance that time you cheated on your wife go or maybe when you ran over your neighbor's dog.

Could someone PLEASE, PLEASE find a friend for Racer? Or how about a hobby?

I'm a good guy and fun to hang out with, BUT to spend one's time to scour the internet to find nearly five year old tweets on account that I haven't used for years is a LOUD, LOUD cry for help.

Please help Racer.

If you can't find him a friend or a hobby, maybe you can find a tool that will pull out the stick that is plunged so far up his ass that when he shits it gives him a brown moustache.

:slash::slash::slash::slash::slash::slash:

Reactions: Ayo
but i'd so much rather have a separate "i have a mental disorder/illness, AMA" thread than let this one die so sadly

rj, i think you're a cool dude who needs to HIT BACK in awesome ways like you have on this thread instead of PMing mods and derailing threads

just my opinion though

it seems like we have very similar interests: music, food, black people i guess (i should have known you were so obsessed; you've had a black dude's balls in your mouth since the election in 08)

it took a common idiot enemy in moon to really bring us together for a minute, but don't think i won't call you out again for crying to mods every time someone shits in your morning colon blow

So we are not allowed to post a copy of RJ's screenplay that he publicly uploaded to Amazon? Because it has a typo in literally the first line of dialogue and could use some free professional editing.

Also I think the fact that because this whole argument started over Townie knowing what he was worth, and therefore going out to get what he was worth proves that he is the true #PhillyKing.

What is more Philly than Rocky? And what is more Rocky than proving that winning is done by going out and getting what you are worth

it is not

if you are interested in the distinction, or why the branding of mental illness vs disorder does a disservice to the allied message, i can provide some NAMI resources

in the meantime, my request still stands

we should have all known townie has a mental illness, he's openly admitted to enjoy watching the sixers play

so wellman kept a mentally ill guy as our head basketball coach for 4 years

nice

It's offensive to suggest people with mental illnesses can't hold down jobs, Moon. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

It's offensive to suggest people with mental illnesses can't hold down jobs, Moon. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

ll4aonv

So we are not allowed to post a copy of RJ's screenplay that he publicly uploaded to Amazon? Because it has a typo in literally the first line of dialogue and could use some free professional editing.
If you enjoyed that brief snippet, there's way less than 300 pages of pure opportunity for a smart guy like you to launch your editing career on. If you turn this down, in the words of RJ's good friend and frequent collaborator Philip Bailey, "Oh you'll regret it."

Back