• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #FireWellman Billboard: CBSSports, CNNSI, ESPN, Sporting News, SBN, WSJ, Yahoo

It has nothing to do with light vs. heavy posting. You're just a noob.

Pretty sure it either wasn't his idea in the first place or he made a joke that people took and ran with. Also if I remember correctly he paid it forward and there was never any expectation that he had to pay it back.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure it either wasn't his idea in the first place or he made a joke that people took and ran with. Also if I remember correctly he paid it forward and there was never any expectation that he had to pay it back.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Meh

It has nothing to do with light vs. heavy posting. You're just a noob.

Sorry I'll expand, I'm not a fucking loser who posts consistently for years and remembers random stories from 7 years ago about strangers on a wake message board.

So is 04 poor or a crook? Either way, he sounds like a fucking dickhead. Asking for money to go to a wake game... Fucking pathetic.

Sorry I'll expand, I'm not a fucking loser who posts consistently for years and remembers random stories from 7 years ago about strangers on a wake message board.

No, you're just the fucking loser who's begging to be let in on random stories from 7 years ago about strangers on a message board.

No, you're just the fucking loser who's begging to be let in on random stories from 7 years ago about strangers on a message board.

Just wanted to know why he was obsessively making fun of people raising money for a billboard. I guess it's because he's a poor pathetic pussy who begs for handouts from strangers on a message board.

Just wanted to know why he was obsessively making fun of people raising money for a billboard. I guess it's because he's a poor pathetic pussy who begs for handouts from strangers on a message board.

Dude, he was like 19 at the time. ACC Championship was a crazy time, and the boards can be like a family. It's fun to rag on 04 for that, but he wasn't begging. Get the fuck over yourself, because you clearly don't know a fucking thing about anything, including the difference between your and you're.

Dude, he was like 19 at the time. ACC Championship was a crazy time, and the boards can be like a family. It's fun to rag on 04 for that, but he wasn't begging. Get the fuck over yourself, because you clearly don't know a fucking thing about anything, including the difference between your and you're.

but your still likely a virgin

Like I said earlier in this thread, unless you gave to the billboard fund, then your opinion means jack. And even if you did give, to complain about the location or it going up in May is just horseshit. It was well known at the time that it may go through some delays in getting up. At least it was known if people chose to exercise some common sense. Now it's up, and people are still being whining bitches about the whole thing. It's up, people. It is serving its purpose, which is to remind Wellman of his failings, and in particular the Coach Buzz failing. You can parse and nitpick all you want, but that's what it's doing. If you're upset that your $10 or $20 or $50 or $100 wasn't spent exactly the way you wanted it to be spent, well that's what happens when a bunch of people contribute to a cause. The fact is that a billboard expressing dismay at Wellman and Buzz is up. That is what all the money was for and if people aren't happy with it, then tough shit.

Like I said earlier in this thread, unless you gave to the billboard fund, then your opinion means jack. And even if you did give, to complain about the location or it going up in May is just horseshit. It was well known at the time that it may go through some delays in getting up. At least it was known if people chose to exercise some common sense. Now it's up, and people are still being whining bitches about the whole thing. It's up, people. It is serving its purpose, which is to remind Wellman of his failings, and in particular the Coach Buzz failing. You can parse and nitpick all you want, but that's what it's doing. If you're upset that your $10 or $20 or $50 or $100 wasn't spent exactly the way you wanted it to be spent, well that's what happens when a bunch of people contribute to a cause. The fact is that a billboard expressing dismay at Wellman and Buzz is up. That is what all the money was for and if people aren't happy with it, then tough shit.

In a way, this is a line of thinking that someone like Ron Wellman would appreciate.

I just like the fact that a billboard actually went up as a result of my original post, which was meant as a troll post.

In a way, this is a line of thinking that someone like Ron Wellman would appreciate.

And he would be perfectly justified in saying that if somebody gave to the Deacon Club back in April and then was upset that the money was going to pay he and Buzz's salary.

Looking back we should do this instead of a 2nd billboard!

While a static billboard sounds funny, we'll also look into mobile billboards (trucks) solely because the idea of buzz out trucks driving all over town sounds too comical not to budget for.

"Like I said in my earlier press conference, unless you gave to the Deacon Fund, then your opinion means jack. And even if you did give, to complain about the basketball coach or ticket prices is just horseshit. It was well known at the time that the team may go though some delays in winning. At least it was known if people chose to exercise some common sense. Now the team beat Miami, and people are still being whining bitches about the whole thing. It's up, people. The team is serving its purpose, which is to make money for the school and the conference. You can parse and nitpick all you want, but that's what it's doing. If you're upset that your $10 or $20 or $50 or $100 wasn't spent exactly the way you wanted it to be spent, well that's what happens when a bunch of people contribute to a cause. The fact is that a team that wins occasional games and turns a profit is playing. That is what all the money was for and if people aren't happy with it, then tough shit."

-Ron Wellman, probably

The Jacksonville landing in 2006 was awesome. Miami was even better minus the loss. WF04. I remember meeting you. I am currently abroad in espana. Gotta love Europe. Oh and the billboard looks fantastic. Wellman sucks buzz short stick!!

Back