• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters 2024

well, cameron young took a crazy aggressive line on 11th and hit into the water and ended up with a double. then tried the same thing on 13, hit into the creek again and has now dropped all the way back down to -1.

If Homa finds a way to win the Masters, the 2025 Champions dinner would be a change for Augusta National.

best-jewish-food-thumb.jpg
Nothing wrong with a knish made with leftover brisket as an app, hot pastrami or corned beef on rye, some kugel and a kosher chick pea and tomato salad. But he better not defile those sacred grounds with matzah ball soup like Sandy Lyle did with haggis.

well, cameron young took a crazy aggressive line on 11th and hit into the water and ended up with a double. then tried the same thing on 13, hit into the creek again and has now dropped all the way back down to -1.

lol now he's hitting driver off the deck on 15. he did get it over the water and past the green

I guess Bubba and DJ pretty much are not serious about golf anymore, +11 and +12?

So there’s a legit chance Tiger and Phil will be on the same group on Saturday at Augusta?

Things are getting borderline unplayable out there. Willett just hit a great shot on 17 only to have his ball blow up a hill and over the green.

Things are getting borderline unplayable out there. Willett just hit a great shot on 17 only to have his ball blow up a hill and over the green.

How many under par net is he now? -12?

max is such a good dude

really really hope he keeps it up this weekend and comes out a major winner

Highland Park and University Park 1-2 on the leaderboard, just like god and George Strait intended.

I know the wind is blowing, but Scottie's group is on 13 tee and teed off at 1:40. This is going to be a 6+ hour round.

I hope the LIV guys feel like idiots wearing their team logos at Augusta. Nobody is giving a shit about the Crushers or Range Goats this weekend.

I think he's a good person and ambassador for the game but the hype for McIlroy needs to tap the brakes.

Guess Speith +9 isn’t either?
Speith had one bad hole and has an injured wrist. DJ and Bubba sold out for the money (DJ because he doesn't care and admitted as such, good for him...Bubba knew his best days were behind him, like 75% of the LIV roster). But keep on carrying water for the LIV guys if you so choose......

Speith had one bad hole and has an injured wrist. DJ and Bubba sold out for the money (DJ because he doesn't care and admitted as such, good for him...Bubba knew his best days were behind him, like 75% of the LIV roster). But keep on carrying water for the LIV guys if you so choose......
LIV…..capitalism at its best! Just like NIL in college athletics. Still kills you that Koepka won the PGA

Back