• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE OFFICIAL 2017 OGBOARDS FUNDRAISER

Thanks to everyone for the donations! We've surpassed our goal!

Current have 94 contributions, totaling $4127.67. Average donation of $43.91, lowest was $9.41, and the highest was $200.

I've sent PMs to everyone I've received checks from. I know there are still a few coming in the mail, I'll shoot you a PM once I have the check in hand.

lol, i know to send it as a gift. wasn't me. just explaining where the random cents are coming from. obviously we have some olds and n00bs on here.

Kickin' in a bit more for good measure since it was such a good cause. ;-) And I initiated the x-fer to paypal before I realized the goal had been met. Might as well keep it going towards a 9th quarter of server hosting fees. #WakeWILL

Late to the party but just sent $20. Thanks for all the work you guys do.

I don't know how many members are on this board, but 94 contributors seems like a small percentage. Can't imagine anyone not giving at least something for all the info available here. To those who run this place, thanks.

I don't know how many members are on this board, but 94 contributors seems like a small percentage. Can't imagine anyone not giving at least something for all the info available here. To those who run this place, thanks.

Exactly! I post very seldom, but I come here multiple times daily. It's the least I could do to prevent ads from ruining this resource for Deacon info. Thank you to all humans in charge of this message board & all you whacked in the head WFU grads for keeping me entertained all these years! Go Deacs!

Last edited:
Exactly! I post very seldom, but I come here multiple times daily. It's the least I could do to prevent ads from ruining this resource for Deacon info. Thank you to all humans in charge of this message board & all you retarded WFU grads for keeping me entertained all these years! Go Deacs!

I'm here for you Paz

But let's use kinder gentler words

The R word can be hurtful

the are just over 5,600 'members' which probably includes a small percentage of parody and/or defunct users but there are 1,700 active users (members and 'guests') on right now

so yeah, 94/5000 is kinda sad

Last edited:
I'm waiting on the updated total after donaldross reaches in his pocket. The site should be set for the rest of the century after that happens.

I'd like to see the donor breakdown by Class Year. Maybe some of those classes will step up once they see how behind they are in donations in relation to other classes.

Back