• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Rick Perry Thread

I heart Rick Perry.

ooooooooooooops!

No way this moron runs for president again. Even he should be able to figure out that no one is going to contribute to his campaign.

Reminds me of Palin's exciting plans when she quit being governor to focus on making money.

If turtle-esque Phil Gramm could get millions for his run for the Presidency, I don't doubt that Perry will still have plenty of contributors.

Reminds me of Palin's exciting plans when she quit being governor to focus on making money.

Bachmann's suit in Iowa was settled out of court. I thought that was the reason she's not running again. Doesn't appear she's got a paying gig lined up yet, since she'd immediately resign if she did. I hope none of the 2012 GOP clowns ever runs for any public office ever.

Bachmann's suit in Iowa was settled out of court. I thought that was the reason she's not running again. Doesn't appear she's got a paying gig lined up yet, since she'd immediately resign if she did. I hope none of the 2012 GOP clowns ever runs for any public office ever.

NINE.NINE.NINE.

What a brutal class. Rick perry, Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, and you had Palin trying to be the King maker.

PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls 2 Jul

By a 42/39 margin TX Republicans want Ted Cruz to run for President in 2016. By a 69/18 margin they do NOT want Rick Perry to

As long as the girl babies aren't given HPV vaccines.

Perry was actually pushing the HPV vaccines over the objections of many conservatives.

Perry is a good example of how red this state is. I don't know of anybody who likes him, but they aren't going to vote for whoever runs against him.

Back