• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE OFFICIAL SKINSNDEACS * LOCK SUPER BOWL THREAD

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
Happy Super Bowl morning SkinsNDeacs subscribers!

Here at SkinsNDeacs INC we are very excited about today's game and the prospects to make our clients MONEY!

We have run our patented SkinsNDeacs INC Zenith Modeler over 5000 times and it has given us a clear vision of what is going to happen tonight. Not only do we have our models but we also have a strong anti-public play on this game and we always love anti-public plays here at SkinsNDeacs INC.

Before we give you our official call let us review our ledger (all scientifically studied and documented by third party)

SkinsNDeacs * Lock = 68% probability
SkinsNDeacs ** Lock = 72.6% probability
SkinsNDeacs *** Lock = 75.76% probability
SkinsNDeacs **** Lock = 81.33% probability
SkinsNDeacs ***** Lock = 88.88% probability

SO...WITHOUT FURTHER ADO WE GIVE YOU THE

SKINSNDEACS **** LOCK
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (PK)

That is right, ladies and gentleman...a **** lock! We haven't been this confident in a Super Bowl winner in over 5 years.

We thank you for your attention and we wish you luck...although you will not need it if you follow our lead.

SkinsNDeacs INC
Washington. DC

Pats are AFC soft, gonna lose by two scores

It's Carroll's league now, not Belly's

To those that listened...you are welcome.

SkinsNDeacs INC

I think this is the first time SND has been right with one of these in years.

A broken clock is right twice a day, as they say

I was even more wrong than skins lolz

I think this is the first time SND has been right with one of these in years.

A broken clock is right twice a day, as they say

In all seriousness...I was on a heater for a while. I think I won like 5 in a row. But the last three years have been rough.

Back