• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The President finally admits to Russian election interference

Which is more likely:

a) People don't like Hillary Clinton,
b) The Dem identity politics play didn't resonate in a swath of the country full of poor white people looking for work.
c) But Russia!

These are not mutually exclusive.

jhmd...why the interest in Dems "learning" from the election loss?

I'm not Dem...not Rep. We had an election, and Trump won. Now that he is in the Oval Office, my only interest is in wanting him to serve the American people. Lying to them is not ok.

Shouldn't that be your focus?
Because there will be life after Trump. I would like it not to suck.

I do not understand how observant, seemingly sane and reasonably intelligent Americans find this acceptable.

They don't. They are just too few.

Jhmd's conclusion after somber reflection. He was right and everyone else was wrong.

Interesting what triggers these days.

Apparently all it takes is a solid BM to trigger your "BUT HILLARY!" posts.

Keep flailing around as the head of your party continues to be an international embarrassment.

Jhmd's conclusion before, during and after somber reflection. He was right and everyone else was wrong.

FIFY.

My fellow Trump voters Maureen Dowd and Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Oh) said what I've been getting at well, here.

Ryan says Democrats need to stop microtargeting. “They talked to a black person about voting rights, a brown person about immigration, a gay about gay rights, a woman about choice and on and on, slicing up the electorate,” he said. “But they forgot that first and foremost, people have to pay their mortgages and get affordable health care.”

You know, Sig, maybe start speaking to people's humanity first, rather than treating them as objects of their skin color; as pawns in a (losing, it's worth pointing out) electoral-demographic chess match. The Democrat's approach is ineffective and more to the point, wrong.

Last edited:
FIFY.

My fellow Trump voters Maureen Dowd and Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Oh) said what I've been getting at well, here.

Ryan says Democrats need to stop microtargeting. “They talked to a black person about voting rights, a brown person about immigration, a gay about gay rights, a woman about choice and on and on, slicing up the electorate,” he said. “But they forgot that first and foremost, people have to pay their mortgages and get affordable health care.

You know, Sig, maybe start speaking to people's humanity first, rather than treating them as objects of their skin color; as pawns in a (losing, it's worth pointing out) electoral-demographic chess match. The Democrat's approach is ineffective and more to the point, wrong.

Interesting

Interesting

As I continue to say, it's not like the Pubs are putting up a genuine fight on the policy front. When does the "How do we keep losing to them" moment, kick in? Is anyone going to answer this one:

Where's the republicans speaking to people's humanity first in this new healthcare bill. Replacing something that 40% people approve of with something 15% of people approve of, sounds heartwarming. I guess the people just don't know what they want and need to be told, oh wait that's a republican talking point too.

I'm not a fan of this healthcare interference in the Russian election interference thread.

Back