• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The revolution has begun!

Ph sometimes makes me happy that wake is so terrible. How can he post so negatively about every coach Wake has ever had but be such a dickbag to a guy who's actually doing something about it?

Just want the movement to be effective. I doubt he thinks I'm being a dick.

Anybody know the parking well enough that we can get all of us together for a tailgate around say 1? My brother and I will be there.

Lol. I will actually be tailgating with some UNCG buddies. I do not know where the tailgate will be, but I think there is only one section for tailgating.

Got it. Good stuff. I'll respond in a few.

I love all of the support this getting. I do want to stress to the people that show that we still represent the school. I want everyone to show up and be vocal. However, there is a big difference in being vocal and obnoxious. We will conduct ourselves civilly and represent the school we love. Bring your signs and shirts. We will voice our opinions.

Beating Stetson is a must.

10 games gives you plenty of time to still be at the front for calling for his head.

I didn't post then, but my manager roommate came home after the first bzzz practice and said "we're in trouble." which was obvious in the first 5 minutes, but still.

I didn't post then, but my manager roommate came home after the first bzzz practice and said "we're in trouble." which was obvious in the first 5 minutes, but still.

To be fair, I'm sure he had plenty of reasons to say that after the first practice.

I need everyone out in full force tomorrow at the Coliseum. The more the merrier! My seats are first or second row directly in front of the wake bench. Hope ole BZZZZ sees our #BuzzOut shirts. Bring the signs boys. Bring the chants. If we cant rock the Joel rocking anymore, lets rock the Coliseum!

I need everyone out in full force tomorrow at the Coliseum. The more the merrier! My seats are first or second row directly in front of the wake bench. Hope ole BZZZZ sees our #BuzzOut shirts. Bring the signs boys. Bring the chants. If we cant rock the Joel rocking anymore, lets rock the Coliseum!

In

I want him gone but embarrassing our players doesn't sit well with me. Enjoy your revolution. I'm sure I'll catch shit for this but that's how I feel.

Bz is embarrassing our players.

Back