• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The RTQ Collective Thread

Is there a minimum donation each month? Thanks and Go Deacs!!

You need to give at least enough to cover the credit card processing fees.

Is there a minimum donation each month? Thanks and Go Deacs!!
$500 per month minimum to express an opinion on ogboards.com on crowd sizes at all home football and men's basketball games
$2,500 per month minimum to express an opinion on ogboards.com on head coaching strategy/decisions
$10,000 per month minimum to express an opinion on ogboards.com on WF's decision to buy LJVM coliseum

Every $1,000 per month qualifies you for one point on the Scoreboard of Life.

I’m hoping you can ship. Honestly this would even be a great gift for Wake friends.
If interstate shipping isn't an option, please keep these boards updated as to identities of your retail partners. Would love to get a case. Either shipped or bought from an area partner next time I hit W-S.

feel free to let WF Athletics you'd like RTQ beer as an option at the stadium! If there is demand, that will significantly help.
I'm not the beer expert, full transparency. Really left this decision up to the brewery. They know what sells. Certainly a possibility that we add additional alcoholic product in this space should it go well.

Without getting into too much detail, working with some other every day products as well under the same model.

I'm not the beer expert, full transparency. Really left this decision up to the brewery. They know what sells. Certainly a possibility that we add additional alcoholic product in this space should it go well.

Without getting into too much detail, working with some other every day products as well under the same model.

Ya'll are doing great work. Keep it up!

Will the Fleshlights have little top hats on them?

Back