• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead SEASON FIVE THREAD! Good news: Show's back Bad news: So is Hardwick

It sure feels like Glenn is a red herring now, what with him seeing the picture of Lucille's aftermath.

Really? Seemed to me more like Carol is making a push for the meeting with Lucille.

A couple setups for an ambush, an actual ambush, got his crossbow back, a prolonged standoff, the comment about him making people "feel safe" when he's around, etc.

A couple setups for an ambush, an actual ambush, got his crossbow back, a prolonged standoff, the comment about him making people "feel safe" when he's around, etc.

I could see it. I thought for a while he was the top contender for getting got.

Got his crossbow and his bike back. This will be the last ride of Daryl Dixon and I bet he goes out like a boss.

Or Carol gets it to save him and then Daryl wears her housewife sweater around for the rest of the series.

Got his crossbow and his bike back. This will be the last ride of Daryl Dixon and I bet he goes out like a boss.

Or Carol gets it to save him and then Daryl wears her housewife sweater around for the rest of the series.

I bet she gets captured, and he goes all William Fucking Wallace on some asses.

Well given that preview for next week, somebody is definitely going to bite it. We will see if that person is consistent with the comics.

Not sure what happened at the end of this last episode. Did they blow off Daryl's hand or something?

Well given that preview for next week, somebody is definitely going to bite it. We will see if that person is consistent with the comics.

Not sure what happened at the end of this last episode. Did they blow off Daryl's hand or something?

Sepinwall had the same thought I did in that final scene: they definitely added the line "don't worry, you'll be fine" or whatever after all the complaining around the Glen "is he dead or not" nonsense. It reeked of post-production addition.

Sepinwall had the same thought I did in that final scene: they definitely added the line "don't worry, you'll be fine" or whatever after all the complaining around the Glen "is he dead or not" nonsense. It reeked of post-production addition.

The Glen nonsense was made worse by like a 2-3 episode run where there was no Glen at all. They wouldn't be able to do that here.

Sepinwall was a bit over the top, the show is the show and always has been. The Glen shit was by far the worst thing the show has done and if you stick with it through that, than you know what you are getting

This season has drug on way too long. I'm just ready for it to be over. But I think last night takes Darryl off the table for Lucille.

There is a rumor going around that would really push the season from mediocre to shit sandwich:

The final scene of the season will be Negan's "eeny meeny miny moe" to decide who to kill, leaving the audience to ponder all summer who gets it.

This season has drug on way too long. I'm just ready for it to be over. But I think last night takes Darryl off the table for Lucille.

There is a rumor going around that would really push the season from mediocre to shit sandwich:

The final scene of the season will be Negan's "eeny meeny miny moe" to decide who to kill, leaving the audience to ponder all summer who gets it.

Holeeee shit

Denny became a real asshole after he didn't get that heart transplant.

Damn that was some hardcore shit. That whole "eeeny meeeny miny mo" thing creeped me dafuq out. Soooo, did Carl get slaughtered? What do y'all think?

Back