• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

These Are The Winners In The Game Of Foreign Policy For 2017

Thought this was going to be a Moonz post about those who voted against UN resolution.

The European Union? Give me a break. Brussels is a disaster area serving as a refuge for clueless loser politicians and presided over by a weird alcoholic tax evasion facilitator.

She left out the people of the United States who no longer have the Obama administration running their foreign policy.

I don't see Trump on the list. I guess they didn't see any of Moonz' threads about the copious winning going on in Washington.

The European Union? Give me a break. Brussels is a disaster area serving as a refuge for clueless loser politicians and presided over by a weird alcoholic tax evasion facilitator.

She left out the people of the United States who no longer have the Obama administration running their foreign policy.

Ha! Well said. Thank Go d that Obama is outta here.

Back