• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This is so fucking miserable. Drinking

Playing pool donkey bringing drinks to us donkey likes attention even if we call her donkey she has a stupid fucking laugh but bar is crowded bzdlik is less useful than smelly skin on donkeys taint

Without a doubt, the greatest thread ever, I literally have tears rolling down my face I'm laughing so hard.

ThisThreadDelivers.jpg

Donkey sweating through her shirt hair back in a messy pnytail hitting on my cousin she has abs like slimer...donkey slimer

Me to, dv7. I have a 5k tomorrow or I'd be neck deep in this and contributing to the donkey show.

Are you in Winston? Can we join the party? I want to bang the donkey with your cousin (think pig on a spit) in the back parking lot behind the dumpster.

Doneky sweating through shirt down her chubby back laughing at everything we say...she likes my cousin and he is talking dirty to donkey so fucking funny wish I could record this shit. Anther round

Are you in Winston? Can we join the party? I want to bang the donkey with your cousin (think pig on a spit) in the back parking lot behind the dumpster.

Wish I was in Winston am in fucking Daytona with Doneky Daytona Donkey.

Doneky sweating through shirt down her chubby back laughing at everything we say...she likes my cousin and he is talking dirty to donkey so fucking funny wish I could record this shit. Anther round

It's the [Redacted] talking

Back