• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This is What I know...HOT TAKE!!!!

This will lead Harry to transfer to wake for his sophomore year to team up with chaundee and return the deacs to greatness and then go to the NBA

Unless it's changed, he can't transfer to another ACC school.

Ever noticed how a lot of ex Duke players aren't real close to K. Jason Williams isn't a K lover, that's for sure. It's all about K. Giles was overrated coming out of HS to begin with. His shooting is not good at all.

Interesting observation. I don't get the impression that Bilas is awed by or close to K.

0ad2695660b56af620645b32b31bbd6a.480x270x39.gif

There is definite drama going on. Will be interesting if media actually picks this up.

There is definite drama going on. Will be interesting if media actually picks this up.

I mean if you go to Duke the same time as an annoying goofy looking white dude who can shoot you should know who's gonna get all the attention

Not often we get a second chance at making a decision. HG made the wrong decision. Duke was the absolute worse place for him to go.. Yet he was convinced by the evil Ratface that he would star at Duke-- just do what I say-- Forsake everyone and every program that has gotten you to where you are and leave High Point and go where I tell you. Then you will come to the castle and be a star-- no mention of all the other stars that are already there or coming-- oh you hurt yourself--well we have others to pick up the slack. Now you will never get any playing time and can sit at the end of the bench.. Hard to impress the NBA from there. Stock falling faster than a 10 ton rock.. Get you before the rock hits you right on the head!

Do media even care about Giles? He's just some injured freshman.

Y'all better unwrap your vibes this weekend, because this is totally happening.

Wake doesn't have an open scholly so unless he plans to pay his way for half a year Wake won't be an option. I don't know about the inter conference transfer rules of the ACC but that is usually forbidden as well.

If Giles sticks at Duke I hope he has a miserable college career and then a great pro career. Never wish harm on a young man but can wish plenty of harm in a rival program. Hope all his dreams at Duke are crushed :). He messed up when he didn't choose Wake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He's not transferring. He could sit the entire season and still be an easy lottery pick.

Wake doesn't have an open scholly so unless he plans to pay his way for half a year Wake won't be an option. I don't know about the inter conference transfer rules of the ACC but that is usually forbidden as well.

If Giles sticks at Duke I hope he has a miserable college career and then a great pro career. Never wish harm on a young man but can wish plenty of harm in a rival program. Hope all his dreams at Duke are crushed :). He messed up when he didn't choose Wake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could not agree more.

Ever noticed how a lot of ex Duke players aren't real close to K. Jason Williams isn't a K lover, that's for sure. It's all about K. Giles was overrated coming out of HS to begin with. His shooting is not good at all.
He never struck me as a truly transcendent player that scouts touted him as, even before the Duke commitment and the spite came easier to me. Best high school prospect since LeBron? Anthony Davis laughs. I see him having a Chris Webber sort of career.

Back