• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger Back to #1

Teamramrod

Reaction score
Tiger is back to being #1 in the world for the 11th time with his 77th win.

Now we can really start the debate....

Is he the next tiger?

He'll win at Augusta, book it.

The only shot is that maybe Phil gets hot, but most of the best players in the world are sucking right now.

I think Tiger has a better chance of winning two majors than winning zero, he looks the best he has in quite some time right now. As I've been saying now for the past four years there is no "next Tiger", there is no "dethroning Tiger", there is no anything until Tiger retires. Tiger is the next Tiger, Tiger is the only Tiger, and he's the greatest golfer of all time bar none.

AND!!!!! He's tappin this.*

Lindsey-Vonn.jpg

*Among others

Tiger: Winning tournaments, fucking hot blondes

finally, the world is right again

He's won six of his last twenty stroke play tournaments.

He's played four stroke play tournies this year and won three of them.

I think golf is probably better when Tiger's playing well. However, I am dreading having to hear "Tiger's back" on ESPN for the next few weeks. Kudos to him for playing well though. Maybe he'll finally make the cut at Wells Fargo and I can see him play in person.

Golf needs a battle at the top.

Rory needs to gear the heck up.

And I LOVE the idea of a Tiger who is "back" vs. a much better field than even in the early 2000s and that isn't as intimidated. Could be some exciting golf.

I bet golf would fare better if Tiger were crushing fields again and gunning for a slam.

It absolutely sucks that Rory is struggling. Tiger right now versus Rory at his peak last year would be so damn awesome. Hopefully by US Open time...

Back