• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger Press Conference

JonasDeac

Reaction score
SportsCenter covering his presser coming up shortly. Just checked out his schedule at TigerWoods.com, doesn't list the Masters or anything else in the future. I haven't been to his page in a while, but in the past he used to list the majors pretty far in advance compared to a couple weeks notice for regular tournaments.

I'd bet big money he's out for Augusta, will it be a season ending injury announcement?

Looks like they just announced a new title sponsor for Tiger's event at Congressional - Quicken Loans.

I don't think Tiger would call a presser just to announce he's injured.

Apparently it's already live on Golf Channel. Just an announcement of a new sponsor for his tourney at Congressional, but there's Q&A now so you know someone's asking about the back.

I remember when Mcilroy won at congressional and the tiger fan boys said it should have an asterisk since tiger didn't play. If tigers out at Augusta I'd expect the same nonsense for the winner

Back