• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

wait, that stupid face automatically comes up when you type fuck with a bunch of u's? DUMB.

I know I'm dead, but I missed day 1 because my little brother was rushed to the hospital around 3am CT this morning with severe leg pain and he was diagnosed with several blood clots in both legs and is missing a major vein in his body, an extremely rare condition. He's on blood thinners right now, maybe for the rest of his life. Luckily it doesn't look like he's losing any use of his lower body.

If you have a spare thought today, he'd really appreciate it.

Damn man, hope everything works out ok. Luckily they caught that

I know I'm dead, but I missed day 1 because my little brother was rushed to the hospital around 3am CT this morning with severe leg pain and he was diagnosed with several blood clots in both legs and is missing a major vein in his body, an extremely rare condition. He's on blood thinners right now, maybe for the rest of his life. Luckily it doesn't look like he's losing any use of his lower body.

If you have a spare thought today, he'd really appreciate it.

Good luck to your brother. I'll be thinking of you two.

On a call for a while so in case it goes long ***tic***

Code:
THROUGH POST #246:

manning	1	rommy
tic	1	townie
townie	1	timdunk

YTV: nonny, bym, chic, da, tejas, dv7, gouda, lokis, knight, manning, tic, toogs

Rommy civ
Timdunk civ

Smidge flipping maf makes tejas a good investigation. Maf wants maf smidge to die asap

Why the hell did you shoot redwing though

putrid

sorry for missing day 1

does townie have another name?

I think this is his 3rd game ever

Day 1 cliffs notes:

Rommy and Knight yell at each other over dumb shit

TIC yells a lot

Gouda tells everyone JTP is a civ

Idiots kill JTP

almost anyone would pay for that Jtp KS but Rommy won't.

This conference call has 34 people on it, it's 90 minutes long, titled "efficiency ideas"

I've got one

Back