• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

I am pretty sure every game ive ever played with you, you think im bad and end up being wrong. Youre just going for low hanging fruit and in turn making yourself look bad

why do you think you are low hanging fruit?

I am pretty sure every game ive ever played with you, you think im bad and end up being wrong. Youre just going for low hanging fruit and in turn making yourself look bad

I honestly only remember playing a game with you where you challenged me to a duel with your schlong.

but your "aw shucks" posting in this thread has been abysmal and then your "knight is wrong, nevermind, knight is right" b.s. I am not making myself look bad, you're just a shit player if that's how you play as a civ,. :noidea:

I honestly only remember playing a game with you where you challenged me to a duel with your schlong.

but your "aw shucks" posting in this thread has been abysmal and then your "knight is wrong, nevermind, knight is right" b.s. I am not making myself look bad, you're just a shit player if that's how you play as a civ,. :noidea:

I love that you two are trying to separate. Please, keep it up. :popcorn:

If there's makeup sex, please let me watch (no homo).

I think we need to just assume Knight is being honest with his role. If he is a civ, mafia is hitting him and we'll get confirmation. If he is mafia, we'll know eventually.

I think best play is to lynch chic and have knight investigate me again. Very small chance he got the 1/4 of on both of us and likely Knight is able to clear me tomorrow after investigating again.

***Chic***

lol, shit player gurl you don't know me

Im trying to determine which nic cage he is with 3/4 power. Is that the knowing movie?

Code:
THROUGH POST #450

nonny	3	tic, timdunk, lokis
chic	2	townie, nonny
manning	2	toogs, chic
tic	1	manning

YTV: da, tejas, dv7, knight

Knight not voting after raising all this fuss is weird

Might hold off on this chic/nonny deal for a round

***manning***

i'm guessing bad lieutenant. he is a cop but he is also a crackhead so some of the investigations might not be right.

Holy shit. You fucking nailed it. I didn't even know the movie existed before today.

I'm holding my vote because I didn't want mafia to go in a certain direction. Like, if I voted for Chic, I didn't want the pile to just start and discussion of Nonny/Manning dry up. I'm cool putting a vote down meow.

***Nonny***

Code:
THROUGH POST #458

manning	4	toogs, chic, da, townie
nonny	4	tic, timdunk, lokis, knight
chic	1	nonny
tic	1	manning

YTV: tejas, dv7

Holy shit. You fucking nailed it. I didn't even know the movie existed before today.

I'm holding my vote because I didn't want mafia to go in a certain direction. Like, if I voted for Chic, I didn't want the pile to just start and discussion of Nonny/Manning dry up. I'm cool putting a vote down meow.

***Nonny***

Both of them can save themselves, btw.

Back