• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

At 6-1-1-1 and knight confirmed nonny or chic need to go. Maths and stuff

Agreed that no point in me holding this info and it gives us two non-mafia with only remaining maf being the gf

Night 1: Tic - was one of the most active and I usually believe that gf mafia plays very active trying to get investigated
Night 2: Gouda - correctly pinned him as maf but didn't matter
Night 3: Toogs - he'd been buddy buddying with me yesterday, so was thinking maybe that was a maf play

just putting vote count out there before I leave work:

Code:
THROUGH POST 506:

nonny	1	tejas

YTV: nonny, chic, da, dv7, lokis, tic, tmdunk, toogs

Gotta think anonymous is making this up at this point. All signs point to it - a mafia with 2 members left and one of them being a GF, you would kill the GF hunter, leave the cop alive and celebrate.

Gotta think anonymous is making this up at this point. All signs point to it - a mafia with 2 members left and one of them being a GF, you would kill the GF hunter, leave the cop alive and celebrate.

Well we kill nonny today. Either we kill maf/Indy or get two clear from maf

This makes sense if only the gf was left but at the time of the kill, mafia had Townie and one other

Okay, I think I've got this figured out and should have investigated her last night. My bad as we'd likely have all the mafia.

I'm going back to the bus driver thing with knight's investigation and it makes a lot of sense now. Gouda, the bus driver, picks me (someone likely to get investigated) and switches it with their godfather. They were probably assuming if I got investigated by a real cop, it'd switch to Chic, and completely clear her.

That leaves Chic as the likely gf and once she gets lynched, I then become an IC.

***Chic***

Okay, I think I've got this figured out and should have investigated her last night. My bad as we'd likely have all the mafia.

I'm going back to the bus driver thing with knight's investigation and it makes a lot of sense now. Gouda, the bus driver, picks me (someone likely to get investigated) and switches it with their godfather. They were probably assuming if I got investigated by a real cop, it'd switch to Chic, and completely clear her.

That leaves Chic as the likely gf and once she gets lynched, I then become an IC.

***Chic***

If Chic were the godfather then Knight wouldn't have gotten a BADGUY ping on her at all.

nonny

If Chic were the godfather then Knight wouldn't have gotten a BADGUY ping on her at all.

nonny
Right, that's exactly what I'm saying, Loki.

GF would normally come back in an investigation as not mafia. Hence, Gouda would make that switch of Chic and I. However, Knight's 25% must have hit and while Chic would normally return non-mafia, the 25% made it mafia.

1.) anonymousdeac - probably bad
4.) chic_deac - probably bad
5.) dadeacs
6.) deacdetejas
7.) deacvision7 - disinterested civ, not the last mafia
10.) lokisapocalypse - civ
18.) tic
19.) timdunkandthefunk - civ vig
20.) toogs - disinterested civ, not the last mafia

Assuming both nonny and chic flip bad, I'm not sure who yet I like for the last bad guy. Slight lean on tejas as he set off my mafiasense early on.

Right, that's exactly what I'm saying, Loki.

GF would normally come back in an investigation as not mafia. Hence, Gouda would make that switch of Chic and I. However, Knight's 25% must have hit and while Chic would normally return non-mafia, the 25% made it mafia.

Okay sorry, I misread how Knight's power worked. Still think the smart play is to kill you though.

1.) anonymousdeac - probably bad
4.) chic_deac - probably bad
5.) dadeacs
6.) deacdetejas
7.) deacvision7 - disinterested civ, not the last mafia
10.) lokisapocalypse - civ
18.) tic
19.) timdunkandthefunk - civ vig
20.) toogs - disinterested civ, not the last mafia

Assuming both nonny and chic flip bad, I'm not sure who yet I like for the last bad guy. Slight lean on tejas as he set off my mafiasense early on.
Tic can't be the godfather either

***nonny*** is the play. Why would gouda need to switch from a good guy to me if I were gf? That would just bring suspicion. It doesn't make sense

gfh is a great role claim in a big themed game if there is no GF. That said I believe nonny right now at least, and killing him would be dumb. If he is really the GFH he would die tonight. And it would also mean the mafia thought townie was clearer than the GF, which is a pretty big hint (and falls in line with his chic theory)

***chic***

There are some dead bodies. I may have overdone things this game.

First, northerndeac, aka Nic Cage in The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Civ, Miller) is dead.

Second, smidge, aka Nic Cage in Speed 2: Cruise Control (Mafia, Framer / Hacker) is dead.

Third, we have the body of ryalaman, aka Nic Cage in The Rock (Civ, Vanilla).

Fourth, redwing42, aka Nic Cage in The Weather Man (Civ, Vanilla), is dead.

Lastly! asesinodetortugas, aka Nic Cage in Face/Off (Civ, Impersonation), is dead.

This was night one. There were 5 night hits. I'm assuming that each of the indy's used one and the mafia had it's standard night hit. Tim claimed one as civ vig. That leaves one hit unaccounted for. Either one of the indy's got two hits or the mafia has a power that let them hit twice a night, once. I'm strongly leaning toward mafia hitting twice that night which doesn't gel with a godfather type role.

also it would be amazing if knight investigated the GF and got the 25 percenter that fucked maf

Back