• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

My main concern is leaving chic and Loki alive in an endgame

Which is why if it's either of them, I think you have to lean chic on the basis of Knight's investigation. But, it means that if it's one of them, then they were able to adversely affect my role investigation, which, we would be fucked either way. Both mandolin and 8mm are shitty movies, but ghostrider bad? I find that very hard to believe.

GO READ THE FIRST POST. GO READ WHERE IT SAYS THERE ARE TWO ROLES THAT I ACTUALLY STARRED IN THAT WERE HOLY SHIT, YIKES.

WE SAW TOOG'S ROLE WRITEUP. DO YOU THINK MANDOLIN/8MM ARE IN, ANY WAY, THE SAME TIER OF SHITTY CALIBER?

That is you making a subjective read on a role

I'm making an objective decision based on a 75% confirmed investigation.

Logic dude

I know you're locked in on dv7 tic. And I get why. But your investigation doesn't clear chic. Period. It simply confirmed her movie title. And there is a freaking 75% investigation on her that says dirty

I don't get why this is hard

Why the fuck would the Mandolin movie be one of TWO, 2! shitty roles out of the MILLIONS OF SHITTY ROLES I'VE STARRED IN, to be included in this game? We have data available to us, that helps influence how we play this game. You've dumbtold like 50 times this round.

Christ.

Maybe one of chic's indy powers was getting to select a role of her choosing that comes back if I investigated her? Go Chic next if not DV7

Why the fuck would the Mandolin movie be one of TWO, 2! shitty roles out of the MILLIONS OF SHITTY ROLES I'VE STARRED IN, to be included in this game? We have data available to us, that helps influence how we play this game. You've dumbtold like 50 times this round.

Christ.

That's the fucking point. They are all shitty roles

deacvision7, aka Nic Cage in The Wicker Man (Indy, SK), is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
You are Nic Cage in The Wicker Man (Independent, Serial Killer)

You are Nic Cage in The Wicker Man, a movie that is still impressive to this day on a “how the fuck did this get made” level. You are very likely Mr. Cage’s #1 embarrassment, starring in a film that was widely panned, and one that has only since become a cult classic for ironic admiration of the impressively bad scripting and acting therein. You spend the film searching for your missing daughter, becoming gradually insane.

In this game, you play as an independent serial killer; you may only win by yourself. Each night, you may select one player to kill. If investigated, you will return “Not Civ”. Additionally, if at any point any player posts the word “bees”, you may kill that player. This may only occur once each day. Fucking bees.

Civ win!

Bikini-Model.jpg

BJXD7RzCMAE_IYf.jpg

MQWrapR.jpg

sorry about the delay guys, got caught up with something here and didn't realize it was so late.

Good job everyone. I was a watcher that if I caught someone visiting my target, I could kill them but then I wouldn't get to watch anyone anymore. I was hoping that's how the game would end, but oh well.

That was the worst day 1 run of a player I have ever seen and everyone involved in it should be ashamed of themselves

Back