• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

RSF, you are a good mod. You can mod my mom anytime.

222222222222.gif

I told you it would fall after friday.

it also coincided with a general pull back of crypto's across the board.

It's on the rebound now.

HOLD.

Yeah I was just kidding. I bought more this morning.

Think I'm gonna buy one of the asics too, they are estimating 90,000 sia per month. That's pretty legit.

If I could find any fucking gpus that weren't 200% of MSRP I'd build a miner but doesnt look like thats going to happen anytime soon. Even the mining specific GPUs are fucking expensive.

I want to run a giant themed game the week after the 4th. So starting he 9/10th. Any takers? If so I'll start a signup thread and start recruiting

Why? Rommy knows more about mechanics than I do. And I knew he'd ream you

Ive run a game with a bus driver and had this situation come up. Agree to disagree here. Just have mods clarify going forward

My GTX 1070 is awfully bored not mining for someone. It's for sale for the right price.

I want to run a giant themed game the week after the 4th. So starting he 9/10th. Any takers? If so I'll start a signup thread and start recruiting

I could play, but only via mobile, so probably less active than normal. (cue jokes)

In rsf's role, the bus driver is a modified rb basically. Kinda worthless

Sure. I thought about running a patriotic game for late next week, but this week is so crappy at work, I don't have time.

It was going to be centered around Alexander Hamilton, our first Hispanic President.

Why? Rommy knows more about mechanics than I do. And I knew he'd ream you

Setting aside the fact that there was a medium in the game (which obviously you had no way to know about), it's not your job to send invitations out to chatzys, especially when you're an active player (which you are as mafia, whether you're alive or dead) in the game. Don't do that shit.

It's a bitch move because of your last sentence there.

Sure. I thought about running a patriotic game for late next week, but this week is so crappy at work, I don't have time.

It was going to be centered around Alexander Hamilton, our first Hispanic President.

rs_500x244-150106140226-tumblr_lxerqsvUIA1r4etbjo1_500.gif

In rsf's role, the bus driver is a modified rb basically. Kinda worthless

Not really? You could still cause a lot of confusion with it, and I think there is a lot of non-confusion utility if you get creative with it. Can become a mafia doctor role in some situations.

Not really? You could still cause a lot of confusion with it, and I think there is a lot of non-confusion utility if you get creative with it. Can become a mafia doctor role in some situations.

the only confusion you cause with it is because people haven't seen a bus driver that doesn't actually drive the bus. next time there will be no confusion. you are further gimping the bus driver role, which originally can act as a mafia doctor as well.

the only confusion you cause with it is because people haven't seen a bus driver that doesn't actually drive the bus. next time there will be no confusion. you are further gimping the bus driver role, which originally can act as a mafia doctor as well.

Maybe its a short bus

@bym what kind do you have? How old?

I has monies

I do appreciate you modding, I suck at modding. I can't even run an ABC without fucking it up.

why aren't you playing with #teamfriendship

Is that Rocket League? I guess I've never been invited. Currently working through Dead Rising 4 on XBO.

@bym what kind do you have? How old?

I has monies

EVGA 1070 FTW. Got it for Christmas. Has thermal mod and everything. Honestly, the only way I'd be interested in selling is if I could sell it for the purchase price of a 1080. I haven't read a ton into it, but from what I saw, 1070s are in demand and valued more than 1080s for mining because the GDDR5 does better than the GDDR5X in a 1080.

Is that Rocket League? I guess I've never been invited. Currently working through Dead Rising 4 on XBO.

EVGA 1070 FTW. Got it for Christmas. Has thermal mod and everything. Honestly, the only way I'd be interested in selling is if I could sell it for the purchase price of a 1080. I haven't read a ton into it, but from what I saw, 1070s are in demand and valued more than 1080s for mining because the GDDR5 does better than the GDDR5X in a 1080.

Yeah no. Can get a new EVGA 1070 SC Gaming for $400

Back